Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
Remorseful Dreamer
Post subject: Who are you?Posted: April 5th, 2022, 8:40 pm
People who have astutely followed the recent hospital ship challenge, or who dwell on the Discord, may have noticed my face pop up a few times here and there.

Greetings. I'm a dreamer, nothing more.

Unfortunately, i don't really have much to impress anyone with. I am a difficult person to be friends with, struggle to fit in and have issues reading between the lines of what is said to me. I will on occasion cause trouble due to these traits. I have tried to learn from every mistake, but to my regret, i am nevertheless imperfect. I also am no native speaker. Therefor, if i do end up upsetting anyone in this community, i apologize. It is by no means my intent to troll or offend, i merely can't express myself any better.

In terms of drawings, so far, i have specialized on AU ships and aircraft, as my knowledge of tanks and infantry is near-zero. I have learned from many artists who are more creative than me by inspecting their work, and it will not be hard for a skilled observer to find the sources of the inspiration for each of my ships.

To avoid political entanglements, i attempt to situate my AU nations within other, fictional worlds.

I tend to not finish 90% of the stuff i start. I apologize if i raise expectations too high.

>v<

[ img ]

[ img ]

>v<

I've been beat, I've been broken
I asked for a place and the world has spoken.
I was asleep but now that I've woken I preferred my dreams.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “Introductions”

Jump to: