Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
pegasus206
Post subject: Hello shipbuckatiersPosted: March 22nd, 2017, 12:47 pm
Hi All

Let me introduce my self(yes i know i am a menber as of Novenmber 2013).
But maby new members will do the same wen they see this.

[ img ]

This is me Aart i am Dutch 55 year old and live in Leerdam in Holland. Before that i lived in Amersfoort but in 2014 i came here to live near my family .
And worked as a Carpenter at construction sites and in Factory's, wen i was 21 i worked for the Dutch Army in the Military Hospital in Utrecht. And afther that worked as a Carpenter for a construction company were we workt a lot for the Dutch Navy and Army, i did train a groep of Dutch Army Engineers to build shelters that would be used in former Joegoslavia. The last years i worked i had my own business witch i had to close wen i did get a stroke in 2013, afther that i could not do my work anny more so at this moment i am unemployd and du to my handicap there is no change on a new job.

The first time i came to take a look on the Shipbucket was after i did see Colosseum's work on SMS, as my AU country The Kingdom Of Rochfort was short time part of that site. This was before i did get my stroke and 2 month's afther that i joined Shipbucket. In the beginning it was hard for me to make somthing as my right hand dont wanted to do what i wanted.

I am intrested mostly in vehicles and air plaines but sometimes try to make ships to . How ever i know this is not my strongist point, but some day i wil finish my own made ship. As for my AU i wil use Dutch navy ships witch i will update

Best Regards,
Aart.

Projects:

The Kingdom of Rochfort in FD

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Hello shipbuckatiersPosted: March 22nd, 2017, 1:33 pm
Thanks for starting us off! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
pegasus206
Post subject: Re: Hello shipbuckatiersPosted: March 22nd, 2017, 3:07 pm
Your welcome Colosseum.

But for the newby's i show that once we all were starters and sometimes used stuf from other artist to get started.

1 I started by using one off Caddaric79's truck were i tryed to put a new cab on as you can see by 1

2 After triyng that i used the cab to make a new truck with some pearts of other people as seen in the next truck, than i started to try a new RL truck but as i have
concentration problems i made one for my AU. The trucks on the right side are my latest work and thats how i would made them these days.

3 My first fighter not more than work i used from other artist and remember that i did get some critics from older members abouth this one and must say that did trigger
me to try new things, and next to it you can see what you can do in 3 years even wen you are handicapted like me.

4 Not my first ship tha i made but the oldest i could find, And must say ships are not my strongest point here, But to the right you can see that i try to do my best and i hope to finish it soon
[ img ]

Best Regards,
Aart.

Projects:

The Kingdom of Rochfort in FD

[Profile] [Quote]
RegiaMarina1939
Post subject: Re: Hello shipbuckatiersPosted: March 25th, 2017, 6:56 pm
Very nice to meet you! I'm sorry to hear about your health issues, I hope everything is ok. I look forward to your participation here on SB!

RegiaMarina1939

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “Introductions”

Jump to: