Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
pygargue
Post subject: short presentation of white-tailed eaglePosted: December 19th, 2014, 3:08 pm
hello,
My name is Matthieu and I inhabit in Brittany (France). my English being what it is, I would be forced to use Google Translate to type my messages.

I start there in several years as an alternative project for the French Navy in 2030 and I need help to illustrate my project. I wonder indeed at home if there was possibly designers more comfortable to help me. because I did not manage to do anything with the new version of Paint.

thank you in advance.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: short presentation of white-tailed eaglePosted: December 19th, 2014, 4:36 pm
try this one (old paint):

http://paint-xp-version.software.informer.com/1.1/
Quote:
Please note that installing the old version of Microsoft Paint onto a Windows 7 Premium computer is really quite simple to do. All you need is to access an old computer that is still running Windows XP and a USB memory device. Open [My Computer] on the XP machine, click [C]: (which is probably the machine’s hard drive) and then open up the [WINDOWS] operating system folder. When you’re looking at the operating systems listings select and then open the file folder labeled [system 32]. In that folder you’ll find the various operating system programs including [mspaint]. The system copy of [mspaint] will probably be accompanied with its familiar icon logo. Then, simply click on that folder so as to copy and otherwise move its contents to the drive port of the USB installed thumb drive. Once you can see that the contents of the XP MSPaint program has been successfully transferred to the thumb drive (by clicking on its icon as a test), you can then easily transfer and install it right on to the Desktop (or any other handy location) in the Windows 7 machine. Yes you can run both the old and new (32-bit) versions of MS Paint in a Windows 7 Premium computer. In such circumstances you’ll find that it very helps that both make use of a much different looking icons. All this geek stuff will probably take you no more than about 5 minutes to do. And best of all this method requires no downloading of possibly malicious coding into your computer from strange sources. Good luck!

[Profile] [Quote]
pygargue
Post subject: Re: short presentation of white-tailed eaglePosted: December 19th, 2014, 5:27 pm
thank you very much for the link that allows me to find the old paint XP-95 is essential to me to make a minimum.

I can bring my drafts for an update on my needs. jI can already tell I'm having minimum needed a new radar mast that I do not find on ShipBucket: Thales Sea Fire 500 with 4 planar antennas and mast for FREMM (DCNS FREMM variant-ER).

[ img ]

[ img ]

in advance thank you for help you can give me excusing my bad English.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: short presentation of white-tailed eaglePosted: December 19th, 2014, 6:10 pm
- These more you write in English, thus better you get in English.
- These more you speak in English, thus better you speak English.

(I for example, have been using English language so much that at some occasion I think in English instead in Norwegian!)

The radar, I don't think it have been drawn yet, since its a new system, and we know very little about it and i's sizes.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: short presentation of white-tailed eaglePosted: December 20th, 2014, 1:03 am
I drew this version of the Sea Fire 500 after seeing the video. It is not 100% accurate and definitely needs improvement.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
pygargue
Post subject: Re: short presentation of white-tailed eaglePosted: December 20th, 2014, 10:42 am
thank you for the first information. I did not put the two pictures to not make too big a subject.

seen that there are interested, I'll open a topic in the day to attack my alternative French navy. understand this currently only entirely fictional weapon in anti-submarine role.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: