Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 7  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 57 »
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: July 29th, 2011, 10:35 am
Wow, Thanks! I didn't know anyone else was doing it or tried her. I have a pretty basic drawing ATM but hopefully yours should see her finished. I'll credit you of course!

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 23rd, 2011, 4:23 am
Added HMS Incomparable

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 26th, 2011, 8:54 pm
sorry rodondo, I have that one WIP already. we could work toghether though, if you'd like. (forgot to add it to my worklist, my mistake)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 27th, 2011, 2:09 am
Yeah sure, I haven't gone into detail, but I'll give you a quick diagnosis of what I have done

*Above water line just needs mooring equipment, portholes and railings (anchors are done)
*Below water line just needs the forward section before the anchors redone and everything behind the aft turret is missing but I have the rudder and the props in the works
* The 20" mounts are in but need further detail is needed and I have 4" IX triple mounts and 3 pounder HA's in as well
*Just to note-its still far from done
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 27th, 2011, 9:22 am
I have this ATM.
[ img ]
it's a damned thing, we've done a lot of the same things already -.-
also, it looks like you have an slightly different ref.... could you send it to me?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 27th, 2011, 10:35 am
just a point, I used the same ref for the rudder and the top edges seem straighter

I can't find it currently but I will have another search for it

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 27th, 2011, 2:43 pm
Can't wait to see this one finished mates.It's interesting to see WIP's from other members to see how differently they do things.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 27th, 2011, 2:55 pm
It is isn't it? I find everyone has their own preferred way, which adds variety really

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 27th, 2011, 3:14 pm
well rodondo, what do we do? if we start on this design, we might as well start spreading the workload (as I can't tell when I can work on this one, moving to another city for school right now) it seems best to me to say 'you do those parts and I do those', if that's ok for you.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's worklist and previous worksPosted: August 27th, 2011, 3:20 pm
Fine by me, I'm in a pretty stable situation in RL so I'm fine to do whatever

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 7  [ 62 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 57 »

Jump to: