Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Rhade
Post subject: ALVAMA demotion: take twoPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 7:09 pm
As I understand the last topic has been close because there was some private attacks on some members of moderation ... but why it was deleted ? Someone want to sweep all this situation under the carpet and acting like it has never happen ?

This is not going to happen ... not "on my watch".

There is still no fair explanations about ALVAMA punish. After some time I understand how absurd is this situation ...

First of all, ALVAMA supposedly brake rule number 11. "On 2012 July 18 a post was made by him that was crass, uncultured, and misogynistic"

ALVAMA post ... two ... 2 post that day:
Quote:
Special for you I am NOT gonna update it ;D
Quote:
Compare what? LOL. You, Check the date, dude ;)

Well, search engine show only this two posts of that day made by him. I don't see souch thing like ... crass, uncultured and ... misogynistic ?!

As I was unable to see a big part of discusion in first topic about this I only have a very fragmentary info about it. There was something about RRoan ... but last post of that member is dated on Jul 04, 2012 so I don't see connection.

With that informations I have in this moment ... this is all absurd, unfair and signs of some private vendetta against him. Don't screw with us moderati, we deserve some honest aswer, not "you don't like that ... get the frak of" attitude.

Please all, refrain from personal attack on staff of administration. I dont want that this topic end like the first one.

[Profile]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA demotion: take twoPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 7:46 pm
*****Post deleted by administration********

Satirius, you are skating on thin ice, quit it before it breaks down.
Golly

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA demotion: take twoPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 7:48 pm
Rhade, give it a rest.

The thread is moved to our "storage". It's not deleted but there is really no reason keep it here as it contained so much of dirt towards our forum, it's mods and towards the whole bucket.

Now I say this one more time. Alavama broke the rules. The incidence was edited away prior to any punishments to the same storage-forum. Regarldess of that He was punished. Period. I wont argue over this issue anymore with anyone and I will close down all threads which are made for dealing this issue. Next one opening such thread will recieve warning.

Gollevainen

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: