Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 10 of 10  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page « 16 7 8 9 10
eswube
Post subject: Re: BB1987 WorklistPosted: January 19th, 2017, 8:26 pm
Ekhem... I noticed that there is DC-6 mentioned. Any chance of DC-4 and DC-7 being included as well? ;)
(Technically speaking Caddaric79 did once a C-54/R5D, but only in one paint scheme each, and it was looong time ago. Besided, I think it wouldn't be bad if the whole DC-4/-6/-7 was done to a common standard, possibly with reusing same elements on all of them when appropriate ;) )

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: BB1987 WorklistPosted: January 19th, 2017, 9:02 pm
eswube wrote:
Ekhem... I noticed that there is DC-6 mentioned. Any chance of DC-4 and DC-7 being included as well? ;)
(Technically speaking Caddaric79 did once a C-54/R5D, but only in one paint scheme each, and it was looong time ago. Besided, I think it wouldn't be bad if the whole DC-4/-6/-7 was done to a common standard, possibly with reusing same elements on all of them when appropriate ;) )
I had a half-idea to do those Douglas birds (out of many reasos also because I have DC-6 and DC-7s in my AU airliine fleet), and I was also quite surprised there are no examples other that that DC-4 you just mentioned. It is also true however that they are a drawing-disaster waiting to happen: Saw very few good schematic sources, and the various fuselage lenghts are a bit nebuolus. I'd hate to draw a DC-6 only to discover later than the work is off scale because the source linedrawing was labeled to a certain version but was actually that of another one with a different lenght....

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 10 of 10  [ 92 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 16 7 8 9 10

Jump to: