Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
bezobrazov
Post subject: Bezo's Fairly Limited WorklistPosted: January 6th, 2013, 10:48 pm
Ok, since I'm at school, like many of our members, I've decided to severely restrict my list.

I still like to reserve the Pennsylvania and Tennessee-classes of ACRs.

I'm letting go of my reservation of all of Sir Philip Watts' cruiser designs, though the Chilean Esmaralda and O' Higgins are some that I'd like to do. However, if someone can do them better, ask and we shall agree on something. I was going to do the last British ACRs as well, but, if there's no takers on the Warrior-class, I'll still retain it.

Also the Russian ACRs Rurik (1892), Rossiya (1896) and Gromoboi remain on my list. I have splendid references, so I believe I can do a very good job there!

Lastly I'm going to do the French Suffren-class CAs, unless garlicdesign with his, apparently, superior knowledge accepts to do them. - These have now been completed in kind cooperation with Garlicdesign, who has taken the trouble to draw the hulls, and other major items. My contribution has been to proof-check and edit (redraw) where necessary.

So my list would look like this then:
Tourville Protected Cruiser (1890)
Amiral Cecille d:o (1890)
Esmaralda ACR (1897)
O' Higgins ACR (1902)
Rurik ACR (1892)
Rossiya ACR (1897)
Gromoboi ACR (1899)
Pennsylvania-class ACR (1904-06)
Tennessee-class ACR (1905-08)
Warrior-class ACR (1903)
Suffren-class CAs (1930) -Completed!