Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
Gollevainen
Post subject: IMPORTANT NEW PROVISIONAL RULE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCTPosted: August 11th, 2014, 5:17 am
I've had enough

As despite several occasions when I've tried to get to your heads about the ultimate meaning of this forum, it still doesen't seem to getting into the thick sculls of certain group of members.

This is SHIPBUCKET DRAWING FORUM. Not some general drawing forum and not some general ship forum. We are here to post shipbucket drawings, be them a drawings of a real life ships or something you or someone else have imagined. Thats plain and simple to most of us. But unfortunately not for all.

There is this certain group of members which keep harrasing people, exspecially in the personal design, AU and beginers forum about the technical plausibility of the ships that others are drawing. Now they might have good intentions for doing it and some members actually wants to get that "help" but not all. Some of us just likes to do what this whole forum is all about; Post a shipbucket drawings. The idea of personal and AU forums is that it's your own ALTERNATIVE universe. If someone wants to post silly and unrealistic designs, they are allowed to do so, as long as it's in SHIPBUCKET DRAWING STANDARDS. I personally hate when smartass little gits come and starts to wiseassing about some propellor that I use or that the deckpeneration of some system is not going to work on that desing and bla bla bla...exspecially if I have done 3 months work on getting that drawing done and it is in artistical point of view a successfull shipbucket drawing. Don't you?

So from now onwards I ban all that pseudo-technical critism and smartass self-rightheous guidance in this forum UNLESS the member posting the drawing wants it.

I've had enough members telling me that would post their work here in the forum but wont do becouse of certain members. Now I don't want to ban anyone as those guys responsible of this rotten athmosphere are actually quite good shipbucket drawers, at least some of them. Let this be a guidance to them as well to get back to the point.

This rule will be enforced with strick and merciless means but like I said its provisional. I hope when the idea is digested we don't need such rules anymore.

PS: To the members that needs more clarifications, do note the words Pseudo- and smartass....You are ofcouse allowed to conduct good manners, politenes and actual unselfish means to discuss and give feedback on the drawings.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: