Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
Syzmo
Post subject: Has anyone drawn the Owasco Class CuttersPosted: May 12th, 2017, 2:46 am
Has anyone claimed or drawn the OWASCO class 255' US Coast Guard Cutters? I'm trying to put together a design history of the large patrol cutters for my coworkers on the TANEY and those are the most notable absence.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did." Thomas Edward Lawrence, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Has anyone drawn the Owasco Class CuttersPosted: May 12th, 2017, 3:00 am
All I know is that NickD gave it a shot on the old forum, but the image doesn't display for me and I don't have a copy...

[Profile] [Quote]
Syzmo
Post subject: Re: Has anyone drawn the Owasco Class CuttersPosted: May 12th, 2017, 6:51 am
I cant see it either. U don't suppose he is still around to reupload it. Do you have any good line drawings of the class?

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did." Thomas Edward Lawrence, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Has anyone drawn the Owasco Class CuttersPosted: May 13th, 2017, 12:08 am
Unfortunately I don't have anything on this particular class...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: