Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 22nd, 2017, 6:56 am
Indeed. Thanks to all who contributed, this move was not typical free-of-charge internet thing, but cost us actuall money. Also huge thanks to the uploading team for filling the empty halls of our new house.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 22nd, 2017, 8:18 am
My congratulations and sincere thanks for all the hard work done!
Just one thing, While wandering n the new site I've noticed that in the style guide all pictures that accompained the text are showing as broken, at least on my browser.
http://www.shipbucket.com/styleguide

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 22nd, 2017, 12:50 pm
Yep - working to fix the broken links now. ;)

We're also seeing some general slowness with the site and forum which is being actively investigated with the server host... I'll keep this thread updated as we find out more info.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 22nd, 2017, 7:23 pm
Great to hear the news (even though actual upload is still far from complete). :)

Unfortunately the way site (both forum and mainsite) is working is far from satisfactory. I'm getting the message Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found. some 85% of the time when I'm trying to enter some thread, do a refresh , post a comment or - in case of Archive - upload something. Indeed I tried to upload one picture and while I seem to have succeeded, I got also logged out. :/

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 22nd, 2017, 7:57 pm
Yes, as stated in my previous post there is currently an issue with the server that is being actively investigated. I will keep this thread updated as I hear more. Currently we are waiting for a response.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 22nd, 2017, 9:15 pm
So at long last the enormous work has bore fruit !
The new site is UP!!! hooragh

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Charybdis
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 23rd, 2017, 1:45 am
Fantastic job, guys. I will contribute in due course.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 23rd, 2017, 3:09 am
Congratulations to all worked for the new site!

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 23rd, 2017, 3:34 am
Thanks and congrats! The new page is excellent! Very well done!

[Profile] [Quote]
superboy
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Shipbucket website to launch this weekend!Posted: August 23rd, 2017, 3:35 am
good news :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: