I had an idea just now
Common hull challenge:
- 2 ship drawings, any era, any nation.
- both ship drawings must be different (in role, age, nation, weapons, whatever)
- Both ship drawings must have the hull in common.
- the normal stuff we judge on
- How workable is the 'commonality' (so are both hulls used to their full potential)
- How different are the 'differences' (in role, age, nation, weapons, whatever)
The winner would be the best drawing of the most workable ships which are the most different
and I suspect that could be interesting as hell