Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 9 of 39  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 1139 »
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 13th, 2020, 12:22 am
I believe we did have one of those not so long ago

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 13th, 2020, 12:24 am
Broadly speaking: nontraditional hullform challenge.

I've personally been mulling over a modern SWATH FFG, but I'd be equally interested to see regular catamarans, trimarans, surface effect ships, and whatever else.

It would be hard to do this justice without at least a top view and possibly a bow or stern view. Not sure how folks would feel about encouraging or even requiring one.

VERY VERY IMPORTANT EDIT: not before, like, February please :) I just bought a house and I have a lot to do.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 14th, 2020, 4:20 am
post-atomic holocaust soldier (franscale or spergscale)
futuristic (late XXI ['70s-'80s], early XXII) super tank (fd)
lunar moon buggy fighting vehicle c. 1960s-1990s (fd)

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
dtn
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 24th, 2020, 11:18 pm
mad max fd

[Profile] [Quote]
The_Sprinklez
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 24th, 2020, 11:40 pm
Suggestion Retracted

Im Schatten des Adlers - An Alternate History Timeline: http://shipbucket.com/wiki/index.php/Ca ... des_Adlers

Last edited by The_Sprinklez on February 8th, 2021, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 25th, 2020, 3:41 pm
mecha (gundam, muvluv, etc.) franscale

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 25th, 2020, 5:20 pm
A nuclear merchant vessel (e.g Savanah).

[Profile] [Quote]
maxwell john
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 25th, 2020, 6:14 pm
A modern day gunboat/monitor

[Profile] [Quote]
Kannevets
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 25th, 2020, 6:29 pm
I'd love to see a Soldierbucket Civilian Vehicle challenge

All my newer stuff is signed as czslworldtour.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 25th, 2020, 6:46 pm
FD Scale 1799 sailing frigate :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 9 of 39  [ 382 posts ]  Return to “Drawing Challenges” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 1139 »

Jump to: