Shipbucket
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/

NEW Musashi Pic!
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9554
Page 1 of 1

Author:  emperor_andreas [ April 26th, 2019, 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  NEW Musashi Pic!

Just released on Twitter. This is one of the nicest Yamato-class BB photos I've ever seen...hopefully we can get a high-res version soon!

https://twitter.com/kureport_tenbo/stat ... ldbtSC5kd8

Author:  MitcheLL300 [ May 12th, 2019, 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW Musashi Pic!

Wait, the translation says its for sale for 500 yen?
Does that mean it might go out of sight again and wont be shown to the public.
Aaaaah that would be such a shame!

Author:  emperor_andreas [ May 12th, 2019, 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW Musashi Pic!

MitcheLL300 wrote: *
Wait, the translation says its for sale for 500 yen?
Does that mean it might go out of sight again and wont be shown to the public.
Aaaaah that would be such a shame!
No, it's part of a book sold exclusively by the Yamato Museum in Tokyo. The 500 yen thing - I believe - is the price.

Author:  Cascadia [ May 13th, 2019, 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW Musashi Pic!

The price for the book? Or for the picture? Maybe a copy?
500 Yenn would be around 4 Euros.

Author:  emperor_andreas [ May 13th, 2019, 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW Musashi Pic!

No idea exactly.

Author:  heuhen [ May 14th, 2019, 4:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW Musashi Pic!

I have to visit that museum when I go to Tokyo this summer

Author:  MitcheLL300 [ August 8th, 2019, 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW Musashi Pic!

heuhen wrote: *
I have to visit that museum when I go to Tokyo this summer
And did you? :D

Author:  heuhen [ August 8th, 2019, 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW Musashi Pic!

MitcheLL300 wrote: *
heuhen wrote: *
I have to visit that museum when I go to Tokyo this summer
And did you? :D
sadly I didn't, did so many things and had so much fun. But next time. I am already thinking about going again, it was so nice over there.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/