Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 31 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3335 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: September 2nd, 2013, 5:54 pm
the swiss, most likely oerlikon, apparantly designed (and build at least one prototype) of an phalanx update with their 25mm KBD rotary gun.
it would have storage space for 1000 rounds, use the 25*184 ammo which the 25mm KBB. ow and, she was plain ugly.
[ img ]
[ img ]
there was only some vague references in the comments sections of some articles where I found data about this thing except for the above image.
I post this here because there is not really an swiss parts sheet and this doesn't really belong in either belowdeck or USN parts sheets, the ones I first thought of.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: September 2nd, 2013, 6:01 pm
ace. You. Are. My. Hero I was looking at this just the other day!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: September 3rd, 2013, 11:02 am
I have started the work on the old Equipment sheet... since it haven't been done yet. for now I am working on the layoute, and have collected all old parts in the sheet bellow. some of them need work and some don't. I have to collect all new parts to, so if you have an map full of parts that you can make to an ZIP or RAR file and send me I will be a very happy man. Now back to RN guns

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/887 ... uipmen.PNG

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: October 20th, 2013, 2:44 pm
didn't find the part-sheet for France. but:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: October 20th, 2013, 7:09 pm
In fact the 100mm (3.9") gun was the same on all mounts, the difference between models was evident by the position of the operators cabs, the Model 53 had 2, the model 1968 had only one on the left side. The Compact (Model 1968 II in the drawing above) was fully automatic, and was unmanned, and was an export model only, as the Marine National did not use it.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: October 20th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Novice wrote:
In fact the 100mm (3.9") gun was the same on all mounts, the difference between models was evident by the position of the operators cabs, the Model 53 had 2, the model 1968 had only one on the left side. The Compact (Model 1968 II in the drawing above) was fully automatic, and was unmanned, and was an export model only, as the Marine National did not use it.
all Information in the text is an ugly copy past from Navweaps.com but it explain things

BTW. for the Model 1968 II
explain this then:
[ img ]
100 mm Model 1968-II on Frégate Courbet (F 712)
photo from "Navweaps.com" some got it from "Marine Nationale Photograph"

and this:
[ img ]
100 mm Model 1968-II on Frégate La Fayette (F 710)
The access ladder on the front is removable, giving this mounting a clean look
Marine Nationale Photograph

BTW. as you can see on the Model 1953 - 1964 drawing. I have posted 3 top view. the on I am going for personally is "A" but it's 28px width the gun is 29px width "B" and "C". But "B" and "C" is giving difficulty with the symmetry for the 100mm gun that are 2px thick here. What shall I do?

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: October 21st, 2013, 10:59 am
I'm rather disappointed. Here are I putting down time to draw parts up to the standards. And there is no comments on it. Only my good friend novice give a comment. Where are you other, this is parts that are going to be used on ships that is getting drawer in the future. And it would be rather stupid if we find out that there is something wrong with the gun...

sing with you'r d***, don't be afraid I am not going to kill you lol!

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: October 21st, 2013, 12:39 pm
Well, now we have a nice remake of the French 100 mm gun. I was looking for a decent one since the one in the old parts sheet was crappy.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: October 21st, 2013, 12:46 pm
Judah14 wrote:
Well, now we have a nice remake of the French 100 mm gun. I was looking for a decent one since the one in the old parts sheet was crappy.
well the old one was basically correct in size. But she wasn't drawn entirely correct!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: October 22nd, 2013, 8:25 pm
Are there no one here that can tell me which of those three alternatives of top view on that 100mm gun is good to use. So I can get finish with that gun.

Come on boys or are I'm going to call you all for blind children.

And in case you children are blind and lazy, I post the drawing again:

Do you see the gun:
[ img ]

and in case you didn't see it:
[ img ]

In case you don't understand it: The references I was given from "acelanceloet" says that the gun is 29px width.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 31 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3335 »

Jump to: