Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 46 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 144 45 46 47 48145 »
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 1st, 2013, 2:13 pm
I know the Polish wings includes foreign aircraft too, we had discussed the Airspeed Envoy etc., but we run the risk of duplication the more of these master threads we get.
If I were to begin a 'British Wings' (a crazy scheme forming in my mind) then there would be the risk of duplicating existing work or simply recolouring existing work.

Perhaps a list of non-Polish aircraft you guys have done/ planned might help? A more time-consuming move would be to post the non-Polish aircraft as blanks so as not to spoil your forthcoming work in full glory but allow others to modify them for their own plans.
Also, we run the risk of planning and hoarding aircraft in ever bigger projects that might never see the light of day. I know Darth and Alex were working on a massive project which was amazing but that will probably never be completed or at least take a very long time.

For the time being I'll stick to my British What-ifs and the odd real plane. Right now I'm working on a project on which only a part is supersonic...

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 1st, 2013, 3:57 pm
Good point. Below is the list of the non-Polish aircraft we're going to include in the Polish Wings thread (of course there may be something I forgot, but that would be rather something used in small numbers and not particularly prominent anyway).

@Hood
Usually I do post blanks in case of series-produced aircraft (usually not in case of never-weres, one-offs, prototypes and the like, also I tend not to make separate blanks for the aicraft of the WW1 period - for no specified reason, it just happened so so far), and Rhade thinks about doing the same for already posted planes sometime later.
That said, personally I prefer to make a premiere of the drawing in the Polish Wings and add any other drawings of it (be it blanks, or some foreign paint schemes) only bit later.
Also, usually I rarely resist the temptation to make some "other" paint schemes from the beginning, so if I were to post blanks in advance but had some "painted ones" hoarded for later it wouldn't really solve the problem of potential duplication.
As for the "crazy schemes forming in minds" - in my there is forming an idea of "Wings of Hammer and Sickle" - but that's too distant to do definitive claims. ;)

Very important note: List below IS NOT the list of requests (or rather: it is a list of not-to-do requests ;) ).

Aircraft of non-Polish origin to be included in remaining elements of 1918-1939 part of the Polish Wings are (all either done or advanced WiP):
Avro Tutor (license produced as PWS-18)
CANT Z.506,
Cierva G.30.

Aircraft of non-Polish origin to be included in Polish Wings in France part of the Polish Wings are (all done):
-Amiot 140/142/143/144,
-Bleriot-SPAD 510
-Bloch 131,
-Bloch 152 (based on Garlicdesign's work),
-Bloch 200 (based on PomboCZ's work),
-Bloch 210,
-Caudron 445 Goeland,
-Caudron 630 Simoun,
-Caudron 714 Cyclone,
-Curtiss H-75 Hawk (based on Nighthunter's work),
-Dewoitine 501 (based on Darth Panda's work),
-Dewoitine 520/780/790
-Koolhoven 58,
-Liore 20,
-Liore 46,
-Martin 167F,
-Morane-Saulnier 230,
-Morane-Saulnier 406 (based on Darth Panda's work),
-Nieuport-Delage 52/62/72,
-Potez 54,
-Potez 630/631/633/637/6311,
-Romano 82.

Aircraft of non-Polish origin to be included in Polish Wings in Great Britain part of the Polish Wings are:
already done
-Airspeed Oxford (and most likely Envoy too),
-Auster,
-Avro Anson,
-Avro Lancaster (based on Darth Panda's work),
-Blackburn Botha,
-Boulton-Paul Defiant (based on Radome's work),
-Bristol Blenheim,
-Consolidated-Vultee Liberator (based on Darth Panda's work),
-Curtiss 87 Kittyhawk (based on Darth Panda's work),
-De Havilland 82 Tiger Moth (based on Darth Panda's work),
-Douglas Dakota (based on Caddaric79's work),
-Fairey Battle,
-Handley-Page Halifax (based on Rowdy36's work),
-Hawker Henley,
-Hawker Hurricane (based on Jabba's work),
-Miles Magister,
-Miles Martinet,
-Miles Master,
-North American Harvard (based on work by Guillermo_2312, Nighthunter and Indiajuliet),
-North American Mitchell (based on Darth Panda's work),
-North American Mustang (based on work by Demon Lord Razgriz, Nighthunter and Darth Panda),
-Percival Proctor,
-Republic Thunderbolt,
-Supermarine Spitfire (based on work by Darth Panda),
-Vickers Warwick,
-Vickers Wellington,
-Westland Lysander (based on Hood's work),
Work in Progress
-Bristol Beaufighter (based on Rowdy36's work),
-De Havilland 98 Mosquito (based on Jabba's work),

Aircraft (civilian and military) of non-Polish origin to be included in further parts of the Polish Wings (Polish Army in Soviet Union 1943-1945, People's Republic of Poland, III Republic of Poland) are:
-Aero Ae-45 (WiP),
-Aero L-60 Brigadyir (WiP),
-Agusta A-109 (based on Glorfindel's work),
-Antonov An-2 (WiP, based on Gollevainen's and WhyMe's work, license-produced),
-Antonov An-12 (WiP, based on Guillermo_2312's work),
-Antonov An-26 (WiP, based on Cplnew83's work),
-Antonov An-28 (license-produced as M-28),
-Bell P-39 Aircobra (based on Nighthunter's work),
-CASA C-295 (based on Indiajuliet's work),
-Douglas Dakota (see above)
-Fieseler Fi-156 Storch (perhaps based on Darth Panda's work if it will be ever posted on proper template etc.)
-Genereal Dynamics/Lockheed F-16 Falcon (based on Darth Panda's and Klagldsf's work),
-Eurocopter EC-135 (based on Darth Panda's work),
-Ilyushin Il-2 (based on Glorfindel's work),
-Ilyushin Il-10,
-Ilyushin Il-12 (WiP),
-Ilyushin Il-14 (WiP),
-Ilyushin Il-18 (WiP),
-Ilyushin Il-28 (based on Gollevainen's work),
-Kaman SH-2 Seasprite (based on Nighthunter's work),
-Lavochkin La-5 (perhaps based on Darth Panda's work if it will be ever posted on proper template etc.),
-Let L-200 Morava,
-Let L-410 Turbolet (WiP),
-Lisunov Li-2 (WiP),
-Lockheed C-130 Hercules (based on Caddaric79's work),
-Mikoyan MiG-15 (based on Nighthunter's work, license-produced as LiM-1 and LiM-2),
-Mikoyan MiG-17 (license-produced as LiM-5 and LiM-6),
-Mikoyan MiG-19 (based on Gollevainen's and Nighthunter's work),
-Mikoyan MiG-21 (based on Gollevainen's work),
-Mikoyan MiG-23 (based on Gollevainen's work),
-Mikoyan MiG-29 (based on Gollevainen's and Klagldsf's work),
-Mil Mi-1 (license-produced as SM-1 and SM-2),
-Mil Mi-2 (based on Mitoko's work, license-produced, also a derivative PZL Kania),
-Mil Mi-4 (based on Gollevainen's work),
-Mil Mi-6 (based on Klagldsf's work),
-Mil Mi-8 (based on Gollevainen's and Glorfindel's work),
-Mil Mi-14 (based on work by Gollevainen, Glorfindel and Cplnew83),
-Mil Mi-24 (based on Darth Panda's and Glorfindel's work),
-Petlakov Pe-2,
-Piaggion 180 Avanti (based on Indiajuliet's work),
-Piper L-4 Cub (WiP),
-Piper PA-34 Seneca (license-produced as M-20 Mewa),
-Polikarpov I-16/UTI-4 (based on Darth Panda's and Nighthunter's work),
-Polikarpov Po-2 (WiP, license-produced as CSS-13),
-Siebel Si-204/SNCAC NC-701 (WiP)
-Shcherbakov Shche-2
-Socata Rallye (license-produced as PZL-110/-111),
-Socata TB-9 Tampico and TB-10 Tobago (license-produced),
-Sukhoi Su-7 (based on Gollevainen's work),
-Sukhoi Su-20 (Su-17M, based on Gollevainen's work),
-Sukhoi Su-22 (Su-17M4, based on Gollevainen's work),
-Tupolev USB (SB-2 trainer, based on Darth Panda's work),
-Tupolev Tu-2,
-Tupolev Tu-134 (WiP),
-Tupolev Tu-154 (WiP),
-Yakovlev UT-2,
-Yakovlev Yak-1/-3/-7/-9 (based on Nighthunter's work),
-Yakovlev Yak-11,
-Yakovlev Yak-12 (license-produced as PZL-101 Gawron),
-Yakovlev Yak-17 (based on Radome's work),
-Yakovlev Yak-23,
-Yakovlev Yak-18,
-Yakovlev Yak-40 (WiP),
(perhaps will also include some German trophy planes used in single-digit numbers, like Fw-58, Bf-108)

Note: plans to do Lockheed Hudson have been dropped - it wasn't used by any complete squadron of the Polish Air Force in Great Britain, but only flown by Polish pilots in RAF units (mainly as VIP transport), and because data on the appearance of particular planes is incomplete I decided to skip it, therefore the plane is up for grabs for any willing takers.

Last edited by eswube on February 20th, 2014, 8:39 am, edited 9 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 2nd, 2013, 2:26 am
I almost missed that part, eswube, thank you, the Dassault Super Mystere would be greatly appreciated. I was going to do it, but can't find any good drawings to start from. I want to do the Israeli Mysteres.

Rhade, any chance you got those PZL.24s done? I am itching for a few blanks to use in AU.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rusel
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 2nd, 2013, 5:08 am
For the time being I'll stick to my British What-ifs and the odd real plane. Right now I'm working on a project on which only a part is supersonic...[/quote]

Hood
are you planning the Avro X wing vtol by any chance?
http://retromechanix.com/article/fighte ... /?pid=1593

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 2nd, 2013, 7:57 am
nighthunter wrote:
Rhade, any chance you got those PZL.24s done? I am itching for a few blanks to use in AU.
Any specific model Night' ? For now I have three prototype models (I/II/III) and almost done the both versions of A model. Models B,C,E,F,G are still in more or less WIP shape. If you want some of those not ready models give me a "call", I can finish it out of turn. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 2nd, 2013, 4:14 pm
I would like the versions currently in WIP, but I can wait till you are finished completely. Thank you, Rhade!

[Profile] [Quote]
Pattonjohn870
Post subject: FD Scale VehiclesPosted: November 28th, 2013, 9:16 pm
Hi, I am new to this site and this is a first time request but i was wondering if anyone on this site has ever done a drawing of the Canadian & Thai ADATS anti tank & air defense missile system and if they have could they share the picture with me. It would be much appreciated.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 29th, 2013, 8:50 am
ADATS...hmmm... no, I don't think so. But we have M113 done, if you want you can try to mod it and ad launcher.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 29th, 2013, 4:52 pm
I drew the turret a little while ago, but I'm not sure how accurate it is...

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
i9thekao
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 4th, 2013, 5:22 pm
After a search the shipbucket forum for the Mercedes truck, I didn't find any result
(except glorfindel's Unimog and indiajuliet's Atego)
So, I'd like to request Mercedes Actros and the Mercedes Zetros

Ps. I tried to draw it by myself but but it just did't work out for me. I'm totally suck in drawing a truck, most of my truck are off-scale :|

BTW Thanks in advance :D I really appreciate it.

- Gripen UCAV
- KC-737
- SC-130J
- Thailand Bell 412 fleet
- Thai Airways fleet (787 / A310 / A380 / ATR)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 46 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 144 45 46 47 48145 »

Jump to: