Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
schepper911
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: August 13th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Bravo Zulu Kim you made my day, Great to see the COA of some of the ships that i sailed upon, i was waiting on them with great anticipation marvelous work thx The one in my avatar is the one of the Belgian Naval Infantry the only one in an different design, let me see if i can find an bigger drawing for you if you are interested

Last edited by schepper911 on August 13th, 2013, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: August 13th, 2013, 8:01 pm
Thank you for your praises :D
@ Schepper, I can do the badge for you, but not right now. To many projects at the same time :?

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: August 13th, 2013, 8:06 pm
KimWerner wrote:
Thank you for your praises :D
@ Schepper, I can do the badge for you, but not right now. To many projects at the same time :?

Kim, take your time there is no hurry, i won't hurry an master

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: August 21st, 2013, 3:33 pm
Found these two in a wrong folder in my pc :? Especially the BNS Truffaut may be missed by Schepper, because I've drawn that for him. But better late than never :D
[ img ][ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: August 21st, 2013, 3:54 pm
Thanks Kim for the Truffaut, she was one off my shortest assignment but an damn good one, keep up the excellent work and will be keeping an sharp lookout for the other designs that you may have in the pipeline

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: December 12th, 2013, 10:13 pm
I release the first part of my Christmas project now. It's some Belgian badges, and I'll hope you notice a rarity here. BNS Kamina had originally the first of the two shown Kamina badges. I haven't been able to find out when the Belgians officially began with ship badges(maybe Schepper can find out?).
Enjoy :D (P.S. It's not a mistake that the second Kamina badge has no text in the scroll!)
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: December 16th, 2013, 11:32 pm
Marvelous X-Mas gift thanks, The first design of the Kamina was made using the RN types, I think but not sure about that in 1950 the Belgian Navy was transferred to the Ministry of defence and we got our own White Ensign around that time we started to use those kind of badges. Let me check it and I will get back to you all with some definite answer.
Glad to see that you make allmost the complete fleet of the Belgian Navy, can you indulge me in making the BNS Wandelaar F-912 ?? I can't find it back, perhaps that its in the pipeline.

Still looking forward to other designs you make and will help you anyway i can

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: December 18th, 2013, 10:17 pm
:? Your request is interfering in my Christmas project. Only because I'm already done with almost all my Belgian badges but the text on the scrolls, I'll indulge you ;) You get the badges for both BNS Turnholt and BNS Wandelaar :D
[ img ][ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: December 18th, 2013, 11:01 pm
Kim thank you very much for that early X-mas present she is an beauty, you made an error in the badges of the BNS TurnhoUt it should be an U instead of an L. Just an small error that can happen sometimes, great designs marvelous :D :D :D

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Belgian Naval ForcePosted: December 19th, 2013, 8:53 pm
:oops: Oops! The misspelling is corrected now ;) (BTW thanks for the remarks!)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: