Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 48 of 51  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page « 146 47 48 49 50 51 »
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 14th, 2014, 6:35 pm
jabba wrote:
nighthunter wrote:
Jabba, hope you don't mind, but I revisited your BAe Sea Harrier FRS.1 and using parts from DP's Hawker Siddeley Harrier GR.1, was able to update the look of the original.
A tiny part of me would have liked it if you'd let me know, but you've done a great job and to be honest I don't think I would have got round to doing it myself anyway!

Now please go and do the Mk.2. I don't know why I never got round to it, but it really should be done and I think you're the man to do it!
I can understand about being informed, apologies there. Due to a rather busy work schedule and not having a lot of time to work on it then get it posted, I wasn't able to find the time to let you know, and, honestly I should have. Anyway, glad you approve, and I'll be working on the FA.2 this weekend, trying to find good reference pictures of the right side...

[Profile]
jabba
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 14th, 2014, 9:59 pm
nighthunter wrote:
jabba wrote:
nighthunter wrote:
Jabba, hope you don't mind, but I revisited your BAe Sea Harrier FRS.1 and using parts from DP's Hawker Siddeley Harrier GR.1, was able to update the look of the original.
A tiny part of me would have liked it if you'd let me know, but you've done a great job and to be honest I don't think I would have got round to doing it myself anyway!

Now please go and do the Mk.2. I don't know why I never got round to it, but it really should be done and I think you're the man to do it!
I can understand about being informed, apologies there. Due to a rather busy work schedule and not having a lot of time to work on it then get it posted, I wasn't able to find the time to let you know, and, honestly I should have. Anyway, glad you approve, and I'll be working on the FA.2 this weekend, trying to find good reference pictures of the right side...
No worries! Like I said, it was only a tiny part of me!

Thinking about it, the reason I didn't ever do the Fa.2 might have been a lack of references...

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 5:47 am
Problem solved, :P

After much research, I found that the only thing that changed from the FRS1 to the FA2 was the nose and the engine, as well as some other avionics upgrades.

Without Further adieu, the BAe Sea Harrier FA.2:

[ img ]

Btw, Could someone please do the Sea Eagle ASM and the ALARM Anti Radiation Missile?

Last edited by nighthunter on February 15th, 2014, 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 6:53 am
I think the Sea Eagle has been posted in FD Weapons Sheet. ALARM not sure.

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 7:25 am
I have all the weapons sheets, I even made the Harpoon ASM and Exocet ASM

[Profile]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 7:36 am
Nice work with the Sea Harriers :)
Sea Eagle is here

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 9:34 am
Thanks Rowdy, but here's the Update, forgot a few important yet small parts:

BAe Sea Harrier FA.2

[ img ]

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 10:33 am
Great work on these additions, there have been some seriously cool stuff posted during the week.
My particular faves are the Harriers and the Bloodhound and the F-111.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 11:15 am
I'd like to know your opinion about this one:

Italy, Caproni Campini N.1

(Pic moved on to another post beyond)

BTW, while searching for info about this one, i found that the wikipedia in English said that its length was 13,10m (289 pixels), but, the Italian wikipedia said that it was 12,10m (267 pixels), while German, Spanish and other wikipedias said that it was 13,10m, so, after checking that the source of the British one was a book, i opted to go for the 13,10m measure.

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

Last edited by Naixoterk on February 16th, 2014, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 4:19 pm
For reference, here's the weapon sheet I had compiled... Sea Eagle isn't on it but someone linked it above:

[ img ]

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 48 of 51  [ 503 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 146 47 48 49 50 51 »

Jump to: