Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 8 »
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 2:34 am
No problem, though regarding the Stuart, is this punishment for a terrible drawing? :|

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 10:44 am
Rodondo wrote:
No problem, though regarding the Stuart, is this punishment for a terrible drawing? :|
:D No, no! I've just figured out it will remind you to do the new (and better) version ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: August 4th, 2013, 3:52 pm
This should suffice?

[ img ]

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: August 5th, 2013, 11:27 pm
Rodondo wrote:
This should suffice?
:D Yep! That's a beauty ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: September 4th, 2013, 5:13 pm
A precursor for when I finish the ship/ships...

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: September 5th, 2013, 6:40 pm
A fine badge Rowdy :D It's uploaded on first page with the small changes in text we've pm'ed about ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: February 16th, 2014, 1:04 pm
Jesus, I'm out of practice, been skimping out on U-Boot Emblems. Why Australia? why must you have curved text?!

This one is my bane at the moment, HMAS Launceston, the Body is done, at least to my blind eye but the text is being a pain

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: February 25th, 2014, 1:44 pm
[ img ]
HMAS Launceston (J179), a Bathurst class corvette commissioned in 1942, and transferred to the Turkish Navy in 1946 (TCG Ayancik, but was later renamed TCG Hamit Naci.)
HMAS Launceston (FCPB 207), a Fremantle class patrol boat laid down in 1980 and decommissioned in 2006
HMAS Launceston (ACPB 94), an Armidale class patrol boat commissioned in 2007 and active as of 2014
[ img ]
HMS Tasmania "S" Class Destroyer 1919-1920 H25
HMAS Tasmania "S" Class Destroyer 1920-1928 (decomissioned)/1937 (broken up)

Just mosying this one in :P

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: February 26th, 2014, 9:30 pm
Two very fine badges :D The badge for HMAS Launceston is already uploaded in a template. I will upload the badge for HMAS Tasmania as soon as possible ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: February 27th, 2014, 2:14 am
Thanks Kim, you should certainly take credit for how the Launceston turned out :P

Are we going to end up having an unofficial section like the UK thread? :D

I have two more pre-1920 COAs on the burner, the Victoria could be done by Sunday.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 8 »

Jump to: