Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 53 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 151 52 53 54 55145 »
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 11th, 2014, 3:38 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Model_100

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 2:47 pm
I know it's not going as fast as it should be because i'm having problems lately to find time to work with my computer. Anyway i found some time and this is how it's going the work on the sparviero:

[ img ]

PS: Don't worry Eswube, i'll send it to you in order to correct it before it's oficially posted :D

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 3:09 pm
re-size like shit. this is the most epic re-size I have ever seen to now. if you (and other people) can manage to prevent re-size by the img-host they/you use. don't bee a girl, be a real man use dropbox!

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 3:21 pm
heuhen wrote:
re-size like shit. this is the most epic re-size I have ever seen to now. if you (and other people) can manage to prevent re-size by the img-host they/you use. don't bee a girl, be a real man use dropbox!
That's intentional.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 3:57 pm
Thiel wrote:
heuhen wrote:
That's intentional.
yeah right, then why post it, when we can't see anything he does. we can't help him when we can't see!

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 4:06 pm
heuhen wrote:
Thiel wrote:
heuhen wrote:
That's intentional.
yeah right, then why post it, when we can't see anything he does. we can't help him when we can't see!
Just to let you know how it's going.

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 4:08 pm
@Heuhen
I'm not going to say what were Naixoterk's intentions when posting (resized) "sneak preview", but when I am posting intentionally resized "sneak previews", it's not to get help, but to show that something is being done and hopefully to create some interest from the viewers. ;)

@Naixoterk
Lol, I have no right to demand or even expect having it shown before posting, but I feel honoured that You find my suggestions helpful.
:)

[Profile] [Quote]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 4:58 am
Can i request you guys to make an F-35? All models please. Thanks!

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 6:58 am
And also

Su-15 Flagon
Yak-28P Firebar
Ye-150/Ye-152
Mig Ye-8
Su-11 Fishpot
Su-7 Fitter-A
Su-35S Flanker-E
Su-30SM Flanker-C
Su-30M2 Flanker-C
A-5A/RA-5C Vigilante
XF-108 Rapier
F-111B Aardvark
ATD-X Shinshin
XF-107 Ultra Sabre
XF8U-3 Crusader III
YA-7F Strikefighter

Thanks again!

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 7:44 am
Pretty sure a few of these have been drawn

(Feel rather irked by relatively new comers requesting dozens of drawings)

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 53 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 151 52 53 54 55145 »

Jump to: