Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 26 of 52  [ 517 posts ]  Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2852 »
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 2nd, 2014, 12:32 pm
Excellent additions, nice to see these experimental USN aircraft.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Ollie
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 2nd, 2014, 6:26 pm
USA, Boeing 747-400 Delta Airlines
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 2nd, 2014, 7:05 pm
Great work Ollie. Nice to see that somebody actually did some Real-life paint scheme of 747. :D
But You didn't had to post it both with undercarriage retracted and extended. ;)
(Proper size of the 1-plane template would be 1650 x 480, just remeber about the shipbucket logo in the lower-right corner)

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 2:53 pm
I thought this would be useful for somebody, so i did a blank version of the Hurricane MK.I

Great Britain, Hawker Hurricane MK.I (Blank)

[ img ]

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 4:23 pm
@Naixoterk
I suggest You'd rather make that blank out of Jabba's original drawings (just with these two details I've mentioned). I've made the changes "for personal use", and while nobody could stop anyone from using my adaptations instead of Jabba's originals, I had a reason not to post blanks of these on my own.
Besides, I don't feel I should be credited here in relation to styllistical changes only (as they don't constitute particularly significant effort), and have significant doubts wether You should be created here too for merely un-painting the plane. :/

(Btw. - it's early series Mk.I with two-bladed propeller - proper blank would contain also later series one with three-blade propeller)

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 11:44 pm
Messerschmitt Me 262 A1-a WIP Preview (no shading yet)
[ img ]

Question: Should i post all the variants separately with its own template per variant; or post it all together as one large drawing depicting all the separate variants?

Quick Edit: Minor fix

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 4th, 2014, 7:29 am
Personally, I think they should be separate.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 4th, 2014, 9:11 am
Personally, I think they should be on common template. ;)
Or, in cases where there are many variants, on several multi-variant templates (fighters, night-fighters, attack, etc. etc. - depending on needs).
Separate templates for each variant only multiplies files and increases net transfer. With lesser number of multi-plane files You see "everything at once" (or rather: big part of everything).
Myself I use separate templates for different variants only on really big planes, or when the type was done by someone else and divide by variants is already well-established in the archive (Spitfire, Mustang, for example). Otherwise I use separate templates on "by country" basis, and mostly when I made several paint schemes from that country. If I have one paint scheme each per country I tend to merge them on single template too.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 5th, 2014, 10:53 am
Not a new thing (actually, these two belong to some of my oldest FD works), but updated with extended landing gear:

USA, Lockheed L-10 Electra
[ img ]

USA, Lockheed L-14 Super Electra
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: April 6th, 2014, 10:58 am
Another minor update to old work (though this time more than just extended gear, but also some details altered), and I believe that Caddaric79 never actually posted blank for DC-3.

USA, Douglas DC-2
[ img ]

USA, Douglas DC-3 C-47
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 26 of 52  [ 517 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2852 »

Jump to: