Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 34 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page « 131 32 33 34 35 »
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: March 25th, 2014, 9:10 pm
Looks pretty solid to me. The I-mast family is really a very attractive family of systems.

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 12th, 2014, 2:09 pm
I decided to use the Millenium gun on one of my kitbashed ships, just for looks. Turns out, the old part was not all that. I left the foot unchanged, but completely redid the turret itself.

And then decided not to use it :D

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 12th, 2014, 2:16 pm
while you are at it, could you also check if it has any deck penetration? or an version with deck penetration? if not, the addition of an simple red line makes it suitable for the belowdeck parts thread as well :P

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 12th, 2014, 2:34 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
while you are at it, could you also check if it has any deck penetration? or an version with deck penetration? if not, the addition of an simple red line makes it suitable for the belowdeck parts thread as well :P
IIRC it's completely bolt-on. Just needs power lines. All ammo is carried in the turret itself.

[Profile] [Quote]
Charwhick
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 13th, 2014, 1:16 am
The Penguin can be launched by helicopter, so it would be fitting to have a proper-scale version to fit on helicopters, because the normally enlarged-scale missile would look quite silly on a helicopter.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 13th, 2014, 11:17 am
Charwhick wrote:
The Penguin can be launched by helicopter, so it would be fitting to have a proper-scale version to fit on helicopters, because the normally enlarged-scale missile would look quite silly on a helicopter.

[ img ]
have you Down scaled IT from my Version.

[Profile] [Quote]
Charwhick
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 13th, 2014, 5:28 pm
I used your version for the outline and cleaned it up (obviously a straight downscale wouldn't work)

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 13th, 2014, 6:04 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
It's literally a bolt-on part, two 22mm ISO bolts in each corner IIRC.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 13th, 2014, 6:11 pm
A fine, and simple addition to the dingy. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 13th, 2014, 6:29 pm
BTW. Mk1-2 and mk-3 penguine had same wingspan, but the mk3 are longer than mk1-2 penguins, due to more fuel and bigger boster.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 34 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 131 32 33 34 35 »

Jump to: