Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
heuhen
Post subject: Klags vs. Heuhen, 5/22/2014Posted: May 22nd, 2014, 6:27 pm
klagldsf wrote:
Those look like Vosper frigates, like what the Iranian Navy and Brazilian Navy has. I do kind of wonder why Australia and NZ didn't go for them, they do make a lot of sense and would've fulfilled the same mission role the ANZACs would do 20 years or so later.
future capability, diplomatic deal, industry deal, lobby, ship-capability, etc. choose one. (I'll would go for a bit of lobby, and diplomatic deal.)

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of RecherchePosted: May 22nd, 2014, 6:49 pm
You know that thing I keep talking about that I call less-than-useful posting?

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of RecherchePosted: May 22nd, 2014, 7:08 pm
klagldsf wrote:
yeah you talking about it. Have I posted any less than useful post anywhere, I just stated out something that was relevant. You just did. so fuck off. (Gollevainen, Colosseum, sorry for the language, but he is still on it again! do something)

No wonder ALWAMA, told me the reason for not posting anything in here anymore, Klagldsf just show us that. Every body is talking about Colombamike and the lost in translation between us and him. But Klagldsf is the person we relay should talk about.

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of RecherchePosted: May 22nd, 2014, 7:10 pm
100% of what you just said just got filed under "ignore under all circumstances"

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of RecherchePosted: May 22nd, 2014, 7:29 pm
klagldsf wrote:
100% of what you just said just got filed under "ignore under all circumstances"
the same with you. stupid. (sorry admin, it's either him or me, you chose, but chose fast!)

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of RecherchePosted: May 22nd, 2014, 7:58 pm
Gentlemen let's not have this argument in here...

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of RecherchePosted: May 22nd, 2014, 8:18 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Gentlemen let's not have this argument in here...
then tell him to ...

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of RecherchePosted: May 22nd, 2014, 9:40 pm
klagldsf wrote:
Why bother posting this at all? I'm not sure why you feel the need to antagonize members here for no real reason. When was the last time you drew a ship?

I'm splitting these posts off this otherwise excellent topic. You need to read and respond to this post with a written confirmation that you will not continue to antagonize people on this forum for no reason. I recall a thread a few weeks ago where you mentioned how you enjoyed "dragging Ian along for the ride", after telling us to "deal with it" when we responded (reasonably so) in bewilderment at your angry and rude posts. Well... I hate to say it, but we are more than capable of "dealing with it"... and it would result in your ban from this forum... ;)

Despite what you might think, you are not very valuable here and thus not allowed to just say whatever you want. You are especially not allowed to be a bully towards other members on this forum.

If given the choice between losing heuhen, a genuinely nice guy with a sense of humor who contributes loads of nice drawings, and losing you... well I think the choice should be clear enough to anyone. After all you don't have the Colo seal of approval. ;)

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of RecherchePosted: May 23rd, 2014, 4:36 am
Colosseum wrote:
When was the last time you drew a ship?
Ooooooh, there you go again Mr. I'm-A-Gonna-Ride-Alaska-Forever. Oh, and your ban threats, wow, I am so shaking in my boots. I'm sure that will put the 8 other active members of this forum in line too (and if you were to ban everyone who doesn't draw a ship that would leave, what, two people? Protip: you wouldn't be one of them).

Here's the thing Ian, I don't give a fuck what you think or anybody else, that's why I say what I say. And yes I can deal with that. I can deal with not being welcome into a forum with a whopping number of members I can almost count on a single hand.

I know heuhen actually draws stuff but I find the substance of his other posts to be, well, less-than-useful. Or let me put it this way: just stupid. Yes, I tease him sometimes in the off-topic board. I'll quit antagonizing him on the drawing forums but you got to stop this bullshit about yourself being antagonistic to people who submit one or two drawings a year or less, unless you want to turn this whole forum into a glorified PM system between three people. Not to mention be a massive flaming hypocrite yourself, unless the Alaska somehow counts for multiple drawings by itself.

Oh yeah, and if you count FD-scale drawings (and you should), I have tons more drawings than you aside from your Gunbucket drawings.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Klags vs. Heuhen, 5/22/2014Posted: May 23rd, 2014, 5:05 am
Allrigth.

I've tried to keep up friendly atmosphere in this forum, but apparently it has not taken wind with everybody. We have zero need of this type of asshatery and since its quite apparent that the culprint in case has conduct such before and since then keep doing it and - like its obvious in here, does not even care to correct his behavior - we have to respond into it.

Its forbidden to harrash and troll members in this forum
Its forbidden to harrash and disrespect the staff of this forum.

therefore, klagldsf, is banned from Shipbucket.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: