Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 21  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1321 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: June 4th, 2014, 8:29 am
Very nice! Keep it up! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: June 4th, 2014, 7:58 pm
That's a really neat biplane fighter, an excellent addition.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: June 4th, 2014, 10:02 pm
The national airline began life as Aerolineas de Lisenia S.A. in the 1920s, operating a mix of American and French aircraft. The flagship of the time was the Latécoère 28, purchased from France to serve domestic and international passenger and air mail routes. The famous blue and gleaming silver scheme of the aircraft made them a popular sight throughout the country.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: June 4th, 2014, 10:03 pm
Thanks very much for the encouraging words! I promise there is much more stuff to come!

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: June 4th, 2014, 11:40 pm
Awesome! The designs are familiar and similar to the era's notable planes yet also very unique in their own way.

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
pegasus206
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: June 5th, 2014, 10:45 am
Realy nice work looking forward to see more :D

Best Regards,
Aart.

Projects:

The Kingdom of Rochfort in FD

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: June 5th, 2014, 6:04 pm
Great!
Are we going to see historical versions of the real-life planes You used? (particularly Caproni Ca.3 and today's Latecoere) :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: June 5th, 2014, 6:40 pm
Thanks! Eswube, I am working on real life schemes for all the real-life designs I've posted here. My problem is that I always seem to bite off more than I can chew :oops:

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: December 19th, 2014, 11:21 am
The basic transport and transport/tanker variants of the HSA Condor in Lisenian service. As mentioned before, the Condor is the standard tactical transport of the armed forces and has seen widespread use in a variety of roles. I had a hard time deciding on what camouflage schemes to use on these but I settled on an European-style mixed green for the army and the standard low-viz grey for air force birds. The refueling equipment is removable but training and maintenance usually dictate that it stays in place in normal circumstances. A third drogue fitted through a modified cargo door was tested but did not enter service. All Lisenian combat aircraft use probe and drogue equipment.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Republic of Lisenia in FD ScalePosted: December 19th, 2014, 11:28 am
Well, it's a pretty enough aircraft but I can't help but think that your wing is set a fraction too far back which is going to mess with your centre of gravity adversely.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 21  [ 207 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1321 »

Jump to: