Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 31 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3350 »
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 8th, 2014, 1:43 pm
Looks like the VE, the VZ has different taillights on the Sedan for starters, less angular as a car

Sorry if I'm being pedantic, my mother has a VE Commoore Interational and this one looks exactly ,like it

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 11th, 2014, 1:59 am
Hello ! Here is my try of the Jagdpanzer E-25 project:

[ img ]

Enjoy ! :)

Paul 2023

[Profile]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 11th, 2014, 3:51 am
That should go to the Never were section as the E-25 was never built. Imperialist also drew it in his Panzer thread btw. It looks good though. I have the E-25 in World of Tanks, much fun to drive.

[Profile]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 11th, 2014, 4:02 am
Karle94 wrote:
That should go to the Never were section as the E-25 was never built. Imperialist also drew it in his Panzer thread btw. It looks good though. I have the E-25 in World of Tanks, much fun to drive.
I draw it with differents sources on the net and I was inpired by World of Tanks (I have the game and the E-25 ;) ). Thanks !

Paul 2023

[Profile]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 11th, 2014, 5:21 am
Personally i think it looks really good! May I ask what your sources are by the way? I used Panzer Tracts by Hilary L. Doyle and Thomas L. Jentz. Oh and the E-25 in World of Tanks is fantastic ;)

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 13th, 2014, 1:29 am
Ah the E25, bane of any arty in WoT once they get though the lines

Heres my little contribution, the 25pdr armed Yeramba, based on a modified Grant Tank, only 14 were made after the war, in Service 1950-1957. Based on the similar Sexton, the Yeramba was idealized for local service however and despite being a maintenance pain, was regarded as a very good platform. Today a few survive, mainly in former bases converted to museums.

[ img ]

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 13th, 2014, 9:16 am
Good work Rodondo, I'd never heard of that one before.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 13th, 2014, 9:25 am
Thanks Hood :) Yeah only heard of a few days ago when I was searching the Wiki-net-i-pedia land

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 13th, 2014, 12:11 pm
Nice work.

[Profile]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 7: The Easy Search ThreadPosted: July 13th, 2014, 1:48 pm
Cool drawing. but the color looks a bit off..

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 31 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3350 »

Jump to: