Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
PvtTurck
Post subject: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 5:57 pm
This is my attempt to add to the shipbucket database by creating the WW2 Allen M. Summer Class destroyer, a predecessor to the Gearing Class. The class was mainly based off the the popular Fletcher Class hull. (This ships main credit goes to Colosseum and his Fletcher Class designs. I only modified them to create the Allen M. Summer, so you may change the signature all you want, as long as credit is given to its proper owner.)

[ img ]

Last edited by PvtTurck on October 5th, 2014, 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 6:06 pm
you have done the IMG tag wrong, it should be: [img]link[/img]

what you do is first copy and past the image link in here, then you select the entire link so it is marked by holding down you'r left mouse button and mark it all, when you have done that you just click on the IMG tag in the meny above and voila you get [img]link.somthing.something.link[/img]

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 6:13 pm
Your drawing look wrong
- 1942 style camo (for a 1944 ship)
- aft bofor position is wrong
- forward bridge is wrong

I wait the "Colosseum" counter-attack :mrgreen:

[Profile] [Quote]
PvtTurck
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 6:22 pm
To:heuhen
Thank you, I was confused on how to do that but that helped a lot.

To:Colombamike
I hope my 1945 attempt is better, but I have done research and I have proper amount and type of weaponry of the Allen M. Summer Class.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 6:54 pm
PvtTurck wrote:

No problem. just an small early warning, Colombamike is a member with high knowledge and posses pictures that you can't find on the web these days. But he have an tendency to come out bursting and for some it can sounds like he is attacking... but he is not, he have his language barrier like all other members on the forum. One nice thing he do is that he often take down an drawing, mark it with what he thinks need to be done, and post it again.

So don't be afraid of Colombamike, he just an small bear that want's a hug!! :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
PvtTurck
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 7:07 pm
heuhen wrote:
PvtTurck wrote:

No problem. just an small early warning, Colombamike is a member with high knowledge and posses pictures that you can't find on the web these days. But he have an tendency to come out bursting and for some it can sounds like he is attacking... but he is not, he have his language barrier like all other members on the forum. One nice thing he do is that he often take down an drawing, mark it with what he thinks need to be done, and post it again.

So don't be afraid of Colombamike, he just an small bear that want's a hug!! :lol:

Thanks :D and I hope so because I really love what this sites all about and what you do.

[Profile] [Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 7:15 pm
Very nice :D

You have credited Colosseum for the Fletcher Class hull in the text but you should probably add him to the credit line in front of you name as well.

Last edited by JSB on October 5th, 2014, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 7:27 pm
[ img ]
[ img ]

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
PvtTurck
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 5th, 2014, 7:34 pm
wow thanks Colombamike this is gonna help a lot!

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Allen M. Summer Class DestroyerPosted: October 8th, 2014, 12:12 am
One little nitpick: It's Allen M. Sumner, not Summer.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: