Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 20 of 51  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page « 118 19 20 21 2251 »
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 6th, 2015, 2:36 pm
You mess up the scale lad, helo is too oblate.

[Profile]
danricco
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 6th, 2015, 3:58 pm
Yes, specially in the engine compartment, but when I tried to draw this part more tall, he looked too tall. I will try to redesingn this part, because he look too much like a JetRanger engine compartment

[Profile]
danricco
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 6th, 2015, 6:31 pm
[ img ]

Is now better? I changed the engine compartment and added some details that I forgot

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 6th, 2015, 7:06 pm
One thing is that so far it has no shading and therefore looks "flat".
Another is that many supposedly straight lines (in real life) here arent - it's visible particularly (but not only) on vertical elements of tail, bottom contour of tail and especially on windows.

[Profile]
danricco
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 6th, 2015, 11:46 pm
Ok, now I hope that's everything is ok, I think that I posted too many times the same draw in this thread (is this a problem?)

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Edit.1] Well, I followed the drawing of Imperialist and I hope that's now ok
[Edit.2] Made the corrections suggested by Eswube

[ img ]

Last edited by danricco on January 7th, 2015, 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 7th, 2015, 5:03 am
Welcome aboard on Shipbucket danricco!
I hope this helps:
[ img ]
I tried to show appropriate shading, although I'm not very familiar with helicopters. In addition I've also included the shading that I use on the bottom right hand corner for blanks.
~Imperialist
P.S: You can always go back an edit a post so you are not reposting the same image multiple times in a thread, just leave a little edit remark :)

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 7th, 2015, 11:20 am
Lad, you mistake shadows, you put the dark one on the helo and below. The upper one (in Imperialist pic the color yellow) is not shadow but the lighter side.

[Profile]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 7th, 2015, 11:37 am
OA-4M Skyhawk II

[ img ]

F-15SE Silent Eagle (revised edition, the one in the master list is deleted)
[ img ]

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

Last edited by Zhanrae30 on January 20th, 2015, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
danricco
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 7th, 2015, 1:29 pm
Many thanks, Imperialist! Helped a lot!

I tried to redesign the exaust tube, but I can't do any better then the original, so, I only changed the color to darker ones.
I changed all de shades of grey in the chopper, with the main one in a more darker shade and I correct one thing or two in the rotor

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: January 7th, 2015, 7:10 pm
@Danricco
Here are few most obvious things I would change. (those in red and green)
You don't have too - that's just a suggestion, but I think not a bad one.

[ img ]

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 20 of 51  [ 505 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 118 19 20 21 2251 »

Jump to: