Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 80 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 178 79 80 81 82145 »
adenandy
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 1st, 2015, 8:15 am
:o :shock: WOW :!: :!: :!:

That's awful..... I hope you get well soon Naixoterk matey :!:

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 1st, 2015, 12:24 pm
thank you all for your support messages. I hope to get well soon, not only to draw faster (i have drawn some paint schemes using one hand only) but also because my holidays start on July 18...

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 1st, 2015, 6:39 pm
Damn that idiot on the road, stench on his balls!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 1st, 2015, 7:33 pm
Rhade wrote:
I was once out with my racer, when an idiot of lorry driver, decide to drive past me... the problem was that I had an another cyclist behind me, a car that come the other way... and he the lorry driver decided to drive past me, between that car and me... in an bend! I was almost in the bush, just to dry to prevent getting killed.

There are so many **** on the roads, they think that it is us that is the problem, no it isn't. It is them that create dangerous situation, by trying to push them self past us, between the rock and us...

My dangerous situation was when an fuel truck drive past me in an blind bend, my problem was that I had an sign post right in front of me...

[Profile] [Quote]
Brian2170
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 1st, 2015, 10:06 pm
nighthunter wrote:
The Bf-109V21 piques my interest, I'd be willing to give it a shot.
That plane looks like the cross-breed of a 109E and a Ki-43...

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 7:20 am
heuhen wrote:
Rhade wrote:
I was once out with my racer, when an idiot of lorry driver, decide to drive past me... the problem was that I had an another cyclist behind me, a car that come the other way... and he the lorry driver decided to drive past me, between that car and me... in an bend! I was almost in the bush, just to dry to prevent getting killed.

There are so many **** on the roads, they think that it is us that is the problem, no it isn't. It is them that create dangerous situation, by trying to push them self past us, between the rock and us...

My dangerous situation was when an fuel truck drive past me in an blind bend, my problem was that I had an sign post right in front of me...
Yup... some people shouldn't be allowed to drive... since they're born...

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 11:14 am
Ouch, that sucks Naixoterk......get well soon.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 2:42 pm
No mater what you drive... I saw idiots in cars, idiots on bikes and idiots on foot... that last group is rather big.

[Profile] [Quote]
Skyder2598
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 4:03 pm
...too big unfortunately :-(

I hope you get well soon Naixoterk ;-)

~~Normerr~~FD stuff~~

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 7:39 pm
Guys, while we all hope Naixoterk gets well soon, Not the Place to continue the Conversation... Thank you!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 80 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 178 79 80 81 82145 »

Jump to: