Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: French Saint Louis Class Heavy CruiserPosted: February 5th, 2016, 1:40 pm
meyer wrote:
But you have them on the deck view. How else should the aircraft be moved?
Good Catch :!:

I'll work on it. :D

It's fixed. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: French Saint Louis Class Heavy CruiserPosted: December 13th, 2016, 12:57 am
David,

Sorry to raise the dead, but in doing my quad gun versions I did note a couple of strange bits around the bridge superstructure AA guns. It looks like the 37mm turrets are sited in front of the boat sponson and landing stage, which I think might be a vice-versa situation.

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: French Saint Louis Class Heavy CruiserPosted: December 13th, 2016, 4:44 pm
Krakatoa wrote:
David,

Sorry to raise the dead, but in doing my quad gun versions I did note a couple of strange bits around the bridge superstructure AA guns. It looks like the 37mm turrets are sited in front of the boat sponson and landing stage, which I think might be a vice-versa situation.
Sorry. :oops: It's fixed now. :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
Tempest
Post subject: Re: French Saint Louis Class Heavy CruiserPosted: December 15th, 2016, 1:42 pm
Your port side view should only have one anchor according to you plan view.

German Capital Ship Projects of The First World War

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: French Saint Louis Class Heavy CruiserPosted: December 15th, 2016, 7:49 pm
Tempest wrote:
Your port side view should only have one anchor according to you plan view.
You are absolutely correct. I'll fix that oversight :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: French Saint Louis Class Heavy CruiserPosted: December 29th, 2016, 2:53 pm
David,
Here your SA1 & A3 drawing were wrong (yours drawings show 202 meters perpendiculars => REALITY were 185 meters perpendiculars)
Only the final St Louis "gun-layout" (april 1940) have 202 meters perpendiculars

On my computer I found ... :evil: your 2 versions :evil: (185 meters & 202 meters... for SA1 & A3)
Sign that you confuse the 2 preliminary studies and the final design
(Having both versions, including the good one, it seems to me that I had already alerted you!)
Be serious please :roll:

Don't forget that SA1 & A3 were 1939 preliminary design, the "gun-layout" is the final april 1940 design

Edit :
PS 1) : & now your final St-Louis "gun layout" seem even much more wrong (you add additionnal lenght ? :evil: )
PS 2) : even all the 37mm directors disapeared ! :(

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: French Saint Louis Class Heavy CruiserPosted: December 29th, 2016, 4:35 pm
Colombamike wrote:
David,
Here your SA1 & A3 drawing were wrong (yours drawings show 202 meters perpendiculars => REALITY were 185 meters perpendiculars)
Only the final St Louis "gun-layout" (april 1940) have 202 meters perpendiculars

On my computer I found ... :evil: your 2 versions :evil: (185 meters & 202 meters... for SA1 & A3)
Sign that you confuse the 2 preliminary studies and the final design
(Having both versions, including the good one, it seems to me that I had already alerted you!)
Be serious please :roll:

Don't forget that SA1 & A3 were 1939 preliminary design, the "gun-layout" is the final april 1940 design

Edit :
PS 1) : & now your final St-Louis "gun layout" seem even much more wrong (you add additionnal lenght ? :evil: )
PS 2) : even all the 37mm directors disapeared ! :(
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

[Profile] [Quote]
CaptainAron
Post subject: Re: French Saint Louis Class Heavy CruiserPosted: January 31st, 2018, 6:49 pm
Other than Saint Louis, there could have been two or three more ships of the class:
-Capricieux
-Dupuy de Lôme
-Pluton (II)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: