Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 4  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
Zagor01
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: December 17th, 2016, 5:30 pm
I apologize if i didnt credit you, as hull and some other details may be yours, il will add correct credits once i fix this ship,

moving the boat storage to the back (where hangar would be) is better idea, since this ship cannot store an helicopter it can land but there is no enough place for storage, so i could use the so called hangar space for the boat iself, that way it would not be in the way of the funnel, as for the torpedoes, maybe moving them toward the bow, but keeping them on same level, even if the tube is floaded its only when launching torps, i doubt it would interfere with ship stability.
Harpoon and goalkeeper, i used the ones i have from older weapon chart, dont even know if there is new weapons or where,

About Sigma, i like Sigma's because of their modular capabilities, and because they are not so expensive comparing to some other ships (such shame that my own Country do not buy this ship but well), i like her also because it modular design allow to be experiment with, toying with design different look but still having that trade mark of Sigma class ships. The only thing i didnt like is that i didnt had place for forward CIWS, but one on the back can cover almost all sides

once again sry if i didnt add you to, i dont really follow who make what part of the ships,

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: December 17th, 2016, 5:44 pm
part sheets can be found here http://shipbucket.com/images.php?dir=Parts%20Sheets and in the parts sheet section of the forums.
no worries about the crediting, this is actually in the grey area if crediting would be needed.

as for the torpedo tubes: the tubes have to be reloaded, and for that there has to be an room somewhere behind those 2 hatches that you see. even if the actual opening is completely watertight, there is still an odd deck level there. in addition, you always try to keep openings in the hull below the main deck to an minimum, because those are structural weaknesses.

[Profile] [Quote]
Zagor01
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: December 17th, 2016, 6:09 pm
I find the Harpoons but not the Goalkeeper, i usually visit the archive when i need some ship parts, but its apear it didnt been updated in a while, last was 9th update from 2013, is there any link for dutch weapons?

il move the torp hatches one deck above water line, i think that should work better then on its current position. Now ace if i can ask you, i did some ships before here, the Ganges and Lankeshi, i used wrong parts like 2d radars, which one should use (i mean which is for 3d)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: December 17th, 2016, 6:13 pm
There are always in the forum, part sheet archive... where we post all our's parts:

national and commercial partsheet:
http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=23

bellow deck partsheet:
http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2755

[Profile] [Quote]
Zagor01
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: December 17th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Thank you,

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: December 25th, 2016, 6:16 pm
Beyond Acelanceloet's very valid points, I'd advise you to have a look at the various Mk.41 VLS launchers. Most launchers I can think of work with blocks of 8 cells, and you can fit 4 ESSMs in the space of 1 VL-ASROC.
Still, good-looking ship and a fine drawing too!

[Profile] [Quote]
Zagor01
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: April 9th, 2017, 7:38 am
Tiny changes to Lanekshi.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: April 9th, 2017, 10:18 am
on all you'r drawing with the SPY-1. The SPY-1 panel you have chosen are at an angle... but you're superstructure are not......

[Profile] [Quote]
Zagor01
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: April 9th, 2017, 12:45 pm
Well i dont really know how to make it right, so i do best i can, and again where i says that super structure must be angled, its AU after all,

could you assist me with this so that i can do it better in future:)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Bengalore RepublicPosted: April 9th, 2017, 12:48 pm

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 4  [ 31 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: