Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 78 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 176 77 78 79 80166 »
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 19th, 2017, 2:41 am
[ img ]

Meh, its something to do this time around. The mag well to convert from 5.56 to 9mm seems to be very accurate to some images on Google. I'm practicing.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 19th, 2017, 9:54 pm
[ img ]

Finally another shotgun in this forum.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
RegiaMarina1939
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 2:48 am
I have a request for somebody to make one of these.

-As someone who owns this handgun I can attest to it being a quality little piece. I would really like to use it as part of the CCCN AU I am working on, but since I am busy drawing ships right now I thought I could contract the work down to one of you people who are really good at drawing guns (which is something I am still working on)
I hope to see somebody take up this offer... thanks!

[ img ]

-The gun is a Rossi arms company Model R35202 in .38 special. I have hollow point rounds for it as well though. It has a stainless finish. Very quality piece.

RegiaMarina1939

[Profile] [Quote]
Skyder2598
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 9:21 pm
@TrucKola__19: the AUG Para looks very nice, but it seems that the mag area needs some rework, the angle is somhow screwed-up ;-) Saiga looks nice too.

~~Normerr~~FD stuff~~

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 27th, 2017, 1:26 am
Hi, one question regarding the woodwork of the rifles. I supose the differents shades of brown represents diffent type of wood, but I don't which one corresponds to the exact one. Can some of our veteran artists help me? Thanks and cheers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 27th, 2017, 5:33 am
There's no standard. Just use the colour that matches the wood best

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: March 1st, 2017, 8:35 pm
Thanks, Thiel!

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: March 1st, 2017, 10:41 pm
Frankly, given the wide range of monitors people use trying to establish a strict colour is nigh impossible since they're going to provide an equally wide range of colour depth and contrast.
For example, the display on my tablet is significantly better than the one on my laptop and the colours look quite different between the two.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 6:16 pm
yeah cheap laptop screen, have always had very "good" color contrast.... I ended up with buying a standalone screen, that I have placed in an corner of my house, so when I need some alone time... everybody know where I am.

[Profile] [Quote]
Comrade Doggo
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: March 4th, 2017, 6:48 pm
Just completed my first thing from scratch by Shipbucket standards: the M60 GPMG. Is this up to quality standards?
EDIT: Realized some errors I made after looking closer at an actual picture of an M60, have corrected and updated the image.
EDIT 2: More errors corrected.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 78 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 176 77 78 79 80166 »

Jump to: