Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Zagor01
Post subject: Re: Chinese Navy Type 055 Guided missile destroyerPosted: March 17th, 2017, 12:14 pm
If i am not wrong this class is to be command destroyer? or is gonna be built in larger numbers like Type54D

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Chinese Navy Type 055 Guided missile destroyerPosted: March 18th, 2017, 11:19 am
Zagor01 wrote: *
If i am not wrong this class is to be command destroyer? or is gonna be built in larger numbers like Type54D
More like guided-missile cruiser,As part of an aircraft carrier battle group.What is type 54?Are you saying that British type 45?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Chinese Navy Type 055 Guided missile destroyerPosted: March 18th, 2017, 11:36 am
No I believe he means Type 52D

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Zagor01
Post subject: Re: Chinese Navy Type 055 Guided missile destroyerPosted: March 20th, 2017, 9:21 am
Yes Type 52D, i add 4 in error,

Type 52D at least 18 of this ships was plan to be built, so i believed that Type 55 would be for command use, leading destroyer squad. But with length of 175m it could definitely be called guided missile cruiser. I doubt there will be more then few of this class due its price and size.

Type 52D on the other hand is far better choice. And in the end there is lot more letters in the alphabet, so in near future we may see even Type 52E variant:) who knows,

Like its design,its one of my top five destroyers. (1. Kongo class, 2. Burke class, 3. Durand de la Penne class, 4. Type52D class, 5. Udaloy class).

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: