Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 114 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 1112 113 114 115 116145 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 6th, 2018, 9:10 am
@Hood
The Lightning family?... The Canberra family?... (those from Dave Forster's "Black Box Canberras" too?... ;) )
Yay! :D

If I may suggest something: what about Meteors? And Vampires with Venoms? (yeah, the blanks were made recently, but IMHO they didn't really fulfill the whole potential, especially when it comes to operators/paint schemes ;) )
And if we are at it... Valiant and Vulcan drawings are also somewhat underrepresented, and long in the teeth... (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

EDIT: and since it seems that Victor won't be reppresented in Sheepster H.P. thread... (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) ;)

Last edited by eswube on October 7th, 2018, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 6th, 2018, 10:45 am
eswube wrote: *
@Hood
The Lightning family?... The Canberra family?... (those from Dave Forster's "Black Box Canberras" too?... ;) )
Yay! :D
It's like your reading my mind! 8-)
eswube wrote: *
If I may suggest something: what about Meteors? And Vampires with Venoms? (yeah, the blanks were made recently, but IMHO they didn't really fulfill the whole potential, especially when it comes to operators/paint schemes ;) )
And if we are at it... Valiant and Vulcan drawings are also somewhat underrepresented, and long in the teeth... (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
Well I still have the TSR.2 family to complete plus the 1952 Carrier which has been delayed by two drawing challenges, so I'm only committing to these four projects at the moment and as for the rest, we'll have to wait and see. ;)

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 6th, 2018, 11:32 am
@Hood
I'll be waiting then. ;)
Something tells me I won't have the reason to feel disappointed. 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 6th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Is anyone planing to do the Hawker Typhoon?

[Profile] [Quote]
zesherminator
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 7th, 2018, 10:54 am
Has anyone done a namer APC ?
I searched for it but never found it.
Would be much appreciated

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 7th, 2018, 11:51 am
zesherminator wrote: *
Has anyone done a namer APC ?
I searched for it but never found it.
Would be much appreciated
I haven't seen one and since it's a fairly new vehicle, I don't think anyone have drawn it yet

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 7th, 2018, 11:56 am
@Heuhen
Unfortunately I'm compelled to say You're wrong. Little Bird drawn it some five years ago.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
zesherminator
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 7th, 2018, 12:04 pm
@eswube Thanks man. Probably one of my favourite APCs.
I also now found out why It was missing. The file dissappeared from here.

[Profile] [Quote]
LIVEWIRE
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 8th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Looking for a P-8 Poseidon on here but can't seem to find one. If anyone does have a P-8 drawing that they could post that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
LIVEWIRE

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 8th, 2018, 8:50 pm
LIVEWIRE wrote: *
Looking for a P-8 Poseidon on here but can't seem to find one. If anyone does have a P-8 drawing that they could post that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
LIVEWIRE
Coming soon

Cheers,
Ka Wing

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 114 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1112 113 114 115 116145 »

Jump to: