Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 115 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 1113 114 115 116 117166 »
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 14th, 2019, 7:38 am
Heya Guys,

My reworked version of the British Imperial-pattern L1A1 again with a number of changes. Added a few black lines to replace dark grey, the wooden handguard tapers only at the bottom and not at the top, recolour of the bolt carrier and buttplate to match the other part of the SLR, and a slight change to the barrel and muzzle device.

[ img ]

I hope this time it's a bit more correct and if there are any mistakes, please point them out. Apologies if I'm spamming the thread.

Thank You

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 15th, 2019, 8:52 pm
Nice additions Everyone. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 23rd, 2019, 12:00 am
Thanks, Eswube! (I am trying to find a good photo of the polish Browning MG, a sound weapon, very appreciated by both sides in the SCW).

The MG-13 was a design of L. Schimeisser, who called it "Dreyse" for the inventor of the famous prussian neddle rifle. It was a short recoil operated, belt fed, water cooled and tripod mounted medium machine gun. After the end of WWI, the Dreyse MG was modified by the Simson company at Suhl and emerged as a magazine fed and air cooled LMG:

[ img ]

It was the standard Germán LMG until the introduction of the mighty MG-34. It was sold to Portugal, to the RoC (as the armament of the Pz. I) and to the francoist forces during the SCW. Cheers.

P.S. I was searching for a suitable image hosting, and I found Postimage. May I ask your opinion about this host? Any other suggestion? Thanks!

P.S of the P.S: Thanks, Char and Pantsu for the ideas for shading the round parts.

Last edited by reytuerto on August 24th, 2019, 11:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 23rd, 2019, 6:45 pm
The image is tiny and need to click on it.

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 23rd, 2019, 9:09 pm
Yes!!! Thanks, APDAF! Thanks, Ian!

The barrel is really long!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 23rd, 2019, 9:49 pm
Nice work!

If You just google ręczny karabin maszynowy wzór 1928 Browning - or even karabin maszynowy Browning wz 28 - You should get lots of pictures.

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 24th, 2019, 1:12 pm
Nice job, Rey!

I have drawn the ZiP .22! Perhaps one of the worst handgun to ever be created by anyone, it was a commercial failure as it was the host of numerous problems including poor ergonomics, poor reliability, and poor safety.

[ img ]

Any criticism is welcome since this was done admittedly quickly just because it was almost quite literally a box.

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 24th, 2019, 11:30 pm
Thanks, Dalamace! Well, any complain with the drawing which is well done… but how do you hold the real one? :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
The_Sprinklez
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 25th, 2019, 9:55 pm
dalamace wrote: *
Nice job, Rey!

I have drawn the ZiP .22! Perhaps one of the worst handgun to ever be created by anyone, it was a commercial failure as it was the host of numerous problems including poor ergonomics, poor reliability, and poor safety.

[ img ]

Any criticism is welcome since this was done admittedly quickly just because it was almost quite literally a box.

Thank You!
Terrible gun but a great drawing. Nice work! :)

Im Schatten des Adlers - An Alternate History Timeline: http://shipbucket.com/wiki/index.php/Ca ... des_Adlers

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: August 26th, 2019, 8:27 am
Heya!

Thanks Rey and The_Sprinklez! As for how to hold the ZiP, then I think it's safe to say that you shouldn't be holding one in the first place! And if you do, it's stupendously awkward and unsafe.

And now, the Daewoo Precision Industries K2, the standard service rifle of the Republic of Korea Armed Forces (South Korea), and an infinitely better gun than the ZiP .22 but that's not saying much. An Assault Rifle chambered for the 5.56 NATO.

[ img ]

Any criticism is, of course, welcomed especially in regards to the shading.

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 115 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1113 114 115 116 117166 »

Jump to: