Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 8 of 11  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page « 16 7 8 9 10 11 »
Litio71
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: September 1st, 2018, 5:46 am
-We must clarify that the MEKO 360H2 came adapted
To operate with two Westalnd SeaLynx HAS-Mk.87 of which
The COAN had commissioned eight units that would join
The two SeaLynx HASMk.23 that already operated in the
Destroyers Type 42, when the Malvinas war took place
The eight SeaLynx ordered were clutched so that
The MEKO 360H2 operated only with the AS-219 Alouette III
Until 1996, when the AS-555 Fennec was incorporated

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: September 1st, 2018, 6:12 am
heuhen wrote: *
nice drawings, missing missiles
Hello heuhen, you mean to put the missiles on top of the drawing? i suppose i can add them.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: September 1st, 2018, 6:21 am
Litio71 wrote: *
-We must clarify that the MEKO 360H2 came adapted
To operate with two Westalnd SeaLynx HAS-Mk.87 of which
The COAN had commissioned eight units that would join
The two SeaLynx HASMk.23 that already operated in the
Destroyers Type 42, when the Malvinas war took place
The eight SeaLynx ordered were clutched so that
The MEKO 360H2 operated only with the AS-219 Alouette III
Until 1996, when the AS-555 Fennec was incorporated
Hello Litio, thanks for your comment, you're right, those helicopters were paid and never delivered, that's what happens when you buy weapons from the enemy.
But as the Sealynx, as far as i know, they never operated from the Meko so i did not include them.
Do you know something about the modifications made to the helipad?? i would like to incorporate this changes.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: September 1st, 2018, 5:16 pm
I have to admit I do not quite follow the coloration scheme you have used, with the lighter grey lines on the hull and the huge amount of shades on the mast, while there is no shading on the outside of the SSM launchers? It is a nice drawing, on first glance, but the more I look at it the more strange colouring and shading issues I start seeing.

You also added shading to all the relatively recent parts on the ship, but kept the DA-08 radar the old part of the mconrads drawing for some reason? It's nice work, it looks good, but IMO needs some more work before being an good shipbucket drawing.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: November 6th, 2019, 7:46 pm
Hi to all, returning from a complicated time.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: November 6th, 2019, 7:48 pm
Finish (i think) the ARA Q-20 Puerto Deseado, 3 colour schemes, grey as built, hospital white and the yellow/red. Hope you like it and tell what you think.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: November 6th, 2019, 7:50 pm
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: November 6th, 2019, 8:00 pm
acelanceloet wrote: *
I have to admit I do not quite follow the coloration scheme you have used, with the lighter grey lines on the hull and the huge amount of shades on the mast, while there is no shading on the outside of the SSM launchers? It is a nice drawing, on first glance, but the more I look at it the more strange colouring and shading issues I start seeing.

You also added shading to all the relatively recent parts on the ship, but kept the DA-08 radar the old part of the mconrads drawing for some reason? It's nice work, it looks good, but IMO needs some more work before being an good shipbucket drawing.
Hi acelancelot, thanks for the retro, took in consideration your comments, and made some modifications, though i do not consider the drawings to be that bad as you mention, what i try to do is have fun and make the drawings be the most close to the real thing i am capable to interprete and draw.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: November 6th, 2019, 8:01 pm
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: November 6th, 2019, 8:03 pm
Simply fantastic work! A huge improvement over the originals.

Hoping to see more Argentine ships :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 8 of 11  [ 107 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 16 7 8 9 10 11 »

Jump to: