Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
TrucKola__19
Post subject: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: December 18th, 2020, 6:19 am
Part 1 of my favorite designs: (subject to change)

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

The StG6 is my personal favorite assault rifle concept I've drawn. While older versions are on the AU thread, I prefer this iteration to be on this gallery.
--
[ img ]

Introducing the Verdampfgewehr (Vaporizer Rifle) 1, referred to as "Verda" in marketing promotions.

The bottom is a weapon inspired by the Metal Storm weapon system, named "Traubenschuss" (Grapeshot). The approach to that would be giving a new weapon for automatic riflemen and pointmen, as this weapon would provide high volumes of fire with modular fire rate adjustments, maxing at 9999 RPM, and a burst mode that is competitive to 12G buckshot. The 50 round burst would give the user 57 shots, which also outcompetes feasible shell capacity for shotguns.

The top rifle is a G11 repackaged, but with a few modifications to the overall design, such as picatinny rails and an MLOK rail.
--
[ img ]

Next favorite assault rifle design I've drawn, from Hitman 2 (2018). While an AK clone, it shows unique (and quite odd quirks in some places) design. While not a 1:1 recreation of the rifle in the game, I took creative liberties for a version I would use.
--
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

The HK33 is personally a very intriguing RL design, as a forgotten middle child in HK's line. Imagining an AU Latin American nation updating their old rifles (specifically an HK33K and an HK53) with modern peripherals has transformed this into something truly special. While I only made those AU designs the night before (as of posting this message), it has already become an all-time favorite.
--
[ img ]
[ img ]

Getting these right was a little tough, but I think it paid off. At time of posting, I'm working some guns (and other weapons...) from DOOM Eternal, and I may revisit DOOM 2016 for a couple guns I really want to get on GB. I even did a personalization of the Combat Shotgun as a little test run for gold engravings and Tesla Cybertruck-looking scopes.
--

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[ img ]

Last edited by TrucKola__19 on April 6th, 2021, 8:24 am, edited 16 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: December 21st, 2020, 7:26 am
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

Last edited by TrucKola__19 on March 31st, 2021, 4:55 am, edited 5 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: December 21st, 2020, 7:31 am
[ img ]

Aside from Gunbucket, I had done a lot of map drawing (using templates from the Alternate History forums), thinking of hypothetical worlds and fictional realities I could take from whenever I start writing.

This particular map is a spoof where some friends and I did a nation RP in a similar premise as 1984. In this world, Havana became a glistening metropolis for an expanding American Empire, Istanbul was claimed and as a pseudo Roman capital in the Soviet Union.

[ img ]

A map of San Andreas from GTA V I drew with a reimagined version of SA, where it would be geographically located in the Pacific Northwest so it would have more of a temperate climate and having shorter mountains as well as heavy urbanization across the southern half of the (now split up) island.

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: December 24th, 2020, 5:06 am
[ img ]
This is a small preview of the map. See the original image in 5020x2759px:

Essentially a map project I had going on for two years before I put it to bed earlier this year. For the purpose I want it to serve in having an alternate world in books, it was too ambitious for my pathetic little mortal brain to see through.

You can go to this thread on the Alternate History forums for some context: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/ ... ex.477096/

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: December 24th, 2020, 11:13 pm
[ img ]

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: December 30th, 2020, 9:16 am
[ img ]

Saw the Taser X12 shotgun, thought of having 6+ credit lines, and this was born.

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: December 30th, 2020, 9:18 am
Part 2 of my favorite designs: (subject to change)

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

In my head-canon, Wertz would be a major competitor to Polarbau, with its line of weapons that would appeal to a non-military market. I'll decide on if I do want to make more.
--
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

In a collaborative project with Daemyrs, I did some offshoots from his main line of AU Kalashnikovs along with a few contributions.
--
[ img ]

Nostalgia speaks, and it seemed to me at the time, there were some parts I can throw/draw together to make a Vector setup, a-la Tom Clancy's The Division. The scope helps provide 15% increased headshot damage, and the red angled grip provides 12% increased stability.
--
[ img ]
[ img ]

And here's a couple spoof designs.
--

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: January 19th, 2021, 5:44 am
[ img ]

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

Last edited by TrucKola__19 on March 3rd, 2021, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 3rd, 2021, 11:54 pm
[ img ]

Another map project I had taken on a long time ago, this is more of an adaptation of someone else's concept to QBAM.

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
TrucKola__19
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 3rd, 2021, 11:56 pm
[ img ]

IMO, this isn't a very good drawing, but it was a fun/wacky idea I still love to think about. Specifically, this is combining the bullet ejection mechanics of the TKB-022PM into a OICW concept, with TWO grenade launchers!!

[ img ]

Speaking of the TKB-022PM, here it is. Made this a few years ago, so it's ripe for a redo with my better skills.

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[ img ]

Last edited by TrucKola__19 on February 4th, 2021, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 29 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: