Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 7  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »
GroundSluger
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: June 21st, 2011, 8:27 pm
Aww nuts! now I know what I did wrong with the E100, I used the tiger III hull instead of doing a new one (they look identical except the length on the E100 is much greater). I will update as soon as possible but I'm really busy with school right now so no promises.

MitcheLL300, thats actually the source sheet that got me started (the one with all the tanks). I have noticed though that they aren't 100% accurate in terms of size comparison but at SB scale it doesn't make a difference so it is actually a great source.

[Profile] [Quote]
GroundSluger
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: June 21st, 2011, 11:37 pm
Ok here is the E-100 again only corrected (I will update the other drawings when I have time).

[ img ]
From the left:
E-100 with a 128mm gun and 75mm secondary
E-100 with a 128mm gun (Krupp turret)
E-100 with a Maus turret (Henschel) with either a 150mm (shown) or 170mm gun with a 75mm secondary

I did the first turret (from the left) free hand since I couldn't find any line drawings of it so it may be slightly off.

**Also, I've found a line drawing for the P1500-Monster that looks pretty accurate (considering no one really knows exactly what it was supposed to look like) so I may do it too once I sort out some scale and chassis issues.

[Profile] [Quote]
GroundSluger
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: June 29th, 2011, 12:14 am
Ok so, after a rather long break due to exams, here are some German self propelled guns:
[ img ]
From the left:
Hummel (150mm Howitzer 5.9in)
Wesp (105mm Howitzer 4in)
sIG 33 I (Panzer I with 150mm Howitzer 5.9in)
Panzerwerfer
Strumtiger
Brummbar (150mm mortar)
Grill 10 (88mm flack)
Flackpanzer4 Ostwind (1x 37mm flack)
Flackpanzer4 Mobelwagen (1x 37mm flack)
Flackpanzer4 Wirbelwind (4x 20mm flack)
Kugelblitz (2x 30mm flack)

I need to update the hummel 150mm howitzer and I just realized I used the wrong halftrack for the Panzerwefer. The one I did is an actual German SPG but it uses a French chassis and the Panzerwefer doesn't I just mixed up the names. I will update soon.

German tank destroyers, British armored cars and American tanks will be next.

Last edited by GroundSluger on June 29th, 2011, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
GroundSluger
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: June 29th, 2011, 12:43 am
Just a little thing I've done in my spare time: the Panther Family
[ img ]
From the left:
Panther Ausf D
Panther Ausf G (without the mantle shot trap)
Panther II Hybrid (a Panther II hull with an Ausf G turret)
Panther Ausf G (with an experimental 75mm turret)
Panther II (88mm gun, new turret)
Jagdpanther ("hunting panther", a tank destroyer with an 88mm gun)
Flackpanzer V (2x 37mm flack)

[Profile] [Quote]
GroundSluger
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: July 1st, 2011, 5:35 pm
Since today is Canada Day, I thought I'd skip American tanks for a bit and do all the Canadian afv I'v got.
[ img ]

From the left:
Grizzly (Canadian built M4)
Ram MkII (6pdr gun)
Ram MkI (2pdr gun)
Ram M10 (Ram with an american M10 turret and gun)
Sexton (25pdr SPG)
Stink (4x 20mm aa)
Ram MkI Kangaroo (APC)
Ram MkII Kangaroo (APC)
Bombardier Snowbus
Snowmobile MkI

Happy Canada Day! :P

[Profile] [Quote]
GroundSluger
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: July 1st, 2011, 10:57 pm
German tank destroyers:
[ img ]

From the left:
Panzerjäger I Ausf.B
Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer
E-10
Jagdpanzer IV (Early, late war with skirts, late war)
Jagdpanther
Elefant
Sturer Emil
Jagdtiger (88mm gun, early production model)
Jagdtiger (as designed)

American tanks next...

[Profile] [Quote]
GroundSluger
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: July 2nd, 2011, 3:55 am
Ok so I lied again. I am skipping the american tanks again (still not finished) and moving on to something different. I have finally finished most of Hobart`s funnies and I would like some input.
Reference drawings are very difficult to come by for some of these so there may be a few errors.

[ img ]

I don`t think I`ll start naming them until I have the whole bunch finished. Comments, critiques are welcome.
Also, I put in a few vehicles that I`m not sure should be included. Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the Hobart Funnies or simply british AVRSs from WWII? Wikipedia is not much help.

[Profile] [Quote]
Jambo0
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: July 4th, 2011, 9:06 pm
Wow, this is great,

Fantastic detail, but I like specialy the Sherman Crab mine-clearing tank and the other of the right side.

Don't forget to show the 318 vehicles. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
GroundSluger
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: July 5th, 2011, 9:12 pm
Jambo0 wrote:

Don't forget to show the 318 vehicles. ;)
Tehehe its up to 381 now (thats why I haven't had time to post any american tanks yet) :D

[Profile] [Quote]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: World War II Armored Fighting VehiclesPosted: July 10th, 2011, 2:13 am
GroundSluger wrote:

Tehehe its up to 381 now (thats why I haven't had time to post any american tanks yet) :D
Hmmm...I was wondering why I haven't seen a '42 Sherman yet!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 7  [ 64 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »

Jump to: