Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: August 9th, 2010, 5:42 pm
ezgo394, no credits needed, indeed what Ace said

Last edited by ALVAMA on August 9th, 2010, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: August 9th, 2010, 5:42 pm
Ok, just making sure ;) .

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 2:11 pm
I hope the dante is now really finished. please comment on it if it's not.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 2:23 pm
There's a few things on the second drawing that looks like leftovers from an earlier version.
Starting from the bow:
There's an odd black thing just in front of the midship lifeboat, there's a thing that looks like a boat between the aft stacks and the third gun from the bow. It lacks a bit of outline and should be visible through the railings. The stern-most lifeboats looks like it has two very davits floating in the air next to it.
And there's an error in the "title"

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 2:29 pm
Thiel wrote:
There's a few things on the second drawing that looks like leftovers from an earlier version.
Starting from the bow:
There's an odd black thing just in front of the midship lifeboat, there's a thing that looks like a boat between the aft stacks and the third gun from the bow. It lacks a bit of outline and should be visible through the railings. The stern-most lifeboats looks like it has two very davits floating in the air next to it.
And there's an error in the "title"
indeed, you are right, there is an layer on which should be deleted underneath it... I will fix it immediately.

EDIT: fixed :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 4:38 pm
You might want to touch up on the hull a little. The outline seems a bit shaky. Not as bad as the first version you posted, but it's still there.
Also, the two small life boats could do with some work as well.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 4:51 pm
Thiel wrote:
You might want to touch up on the hull a little. The outline seems a bit shaky. Not as bad as the first version you posted, but it's still there.
Also, the two small life boats could do with some work as well.
The life boats are fine, they need to be like this!

[Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 5:40 pm
I'll try as soon as possible to post a profile that I recently found on an old book.
Lazer_one

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 7:11 pm
Good ameliorations ! :D :)

Greetings. ;)

HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 and later alterations
Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 4th, 2010, 9:01 am
It certainly is a good improvment on your first try of that ship.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 29 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: