Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 49  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 549 »
KimWerner
Post subject: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: June 30th, 2011, 12:53 am
[ img ]The parts sheet for badges for the Royal Navy's vessels before the Admiraltys official badge sytem begun in 1919 is moved to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4982

[ img ]The parts sheet for badges for the Royal Fleet Auxilary's vessels is moved to this thread:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4983

All relevant Coat of Arms

Last edited by KimWerner on January 27th, 2015, 11:15 am, edited 15 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: June 30th, 2011, 12:54 am
[ img ][ img ]
Insignia for the RN Surface Fleet, Fleet Air Arm Wings & Submarine Fleet [ img ]

For RN vessels starting with letter A, go to Appendix A for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link: http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2475
For RN vessels starting with letter B, go to Appendix B for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link: http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2476
For RN vessels starting with letter C, go to Appendix C for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link: http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2477
For RN vessels starting with letter D, go to Appendix D for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link:http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2897
For RN vessels starting with letter E, go to Appendix E for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link:http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3091
For RN vessels starting with letter F, go to Appendix F for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link:http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3405
For RN vessels starting with letter G, go to Appendix G for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4984
For RN vessels starting with letter H, go to Appendix H for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5852
For RN vessels starting with letter I, go to Appendix I for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6326
For RN vessels starting with letter J, go to Appendix J for CoA parts sheet for Great Britain Link:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6364

[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

Last edited by KimWerner on September 18th, 2017, 6:57 pm, edited 91 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: June 30th, 2011, 12:55 am
[ img ]The parts sheet for badges for the Royal Navy's vessels before the Admiraltys official badge sytem begun in 1919 is moved to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4982

[ img ]The parts sheet for badges for the Royal Fleet Auxilary's vessels is moved to this thread:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4983

Last edited by KimWerner on January 27th, 2015, 11:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: July 7th, 2011, 9:28 pm
:D Now I've succeeded to implement my british crest's and one of MihoshiK in this thread. Right now there are 49 and some are completely new :!: I know that among others Portsmouth Bill had made some british crest and I call on you to allow me to add these in this thread ;)

Last edited by KimWerner on January 30th, 2015, 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: July 8th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Iv'e just had a count up of those unofficial badges from that book.87,too many to list,my typing speed is about 10 wpm. :roll: A lot of them look quite like British army cap badges of the period( another of my passions).

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: July 9th, 2011, 12:53 pm
Bombhead wrote:
Iv'e just had a count up of those unofficial badges from that book.87,too many to list,my typing speed is about 10 wpm. :roll: A lot of them look quite like British army cap badges of the period( another of my passions).
That's really fine to know that you can be the prime source, when we need an unofficial crest. With so many I will suggest we take one crest at a time when the ship is drawn :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: July 9th, 2011, 9:38 pm
I will make a list next week,that way if someone comes up with an exotic drawing it will save disappointment if we haven't got it.BTW did you have time in your busy schedule to do Centaur and Eagle?

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: July 9th, 2011, 11:16 pm
Bombhead wrote:
I will make a list next week,that way if someone comes up with an exotic drawing it will save disappointment if we haven't got it.BTW did you have time in your busy schedule to do Centaur and Eagle?
That's a really good idea. Concerning Centaur and Eagle I'm nearly started yet, though I've got them as WIP. But I couldn't resist to make this beauty here which will be crest number 50 in this thread:
[ img ]

Last edited by KimWerner on April 20th, 2016, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: July 10th, 2011, 9:33 am
A beautiful drawing to bring up the 50.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: July 10th, 2011, 10:24 am
What can I say? - The Rafael of SB has once more struck! 8-) :lol: Simply astonishing, Kim!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 49  [ 489 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 549 »

Jump to: