Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 10 of 15  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page « 18 9 10 11 1215 »
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 24th, 2011, 7:14 pm
Okay First I would like to thank Hood for his AU aircraft, & Darth Panda for his P-40F.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the Boeing-Curtiss P-41 Thunderhawk.

Crew: 1 Pilot
Armament: 4 .50 cal Browning M-2 Machine Guns, 2 Hispano-Suiza M1 20mm Cannons
Powerplant: A-C models: 2 Turbo-Supercharged Allison V-1710 engines, D model: 2 Turbo-Supercharged Packard V-1650 Merlin engines
Other features: Self-sealing fuel tanks, armored cockpit, and small cargo capacity.

Developed along side the Lockheed P-38 and Curtiss P-40, Boeing and Curtiss teamed up to make the P-41. Designed from the get-go to be a heavy fighter for long range bombers, the P-41 had almost the maneuverability of its P-38 coworker, without the flutter problem.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 24th, 2011, 7:29 pm
How dare you! doing somthing that epic like this can create breach in real space!

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 24th, 2011, 10:17 pm
Rhade, Best Compliment EVER! Thanks!

I almost forgot!

It also uses tricycle landing gear. And I fully condone a Crimson Skies Version!

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 25th, 2011, 8:23 am
Another Gem; keep them coming guys :D

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 25th, 2011, 10:43 am
[ img ]

klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 25th, 2011, 4:47 pm
nighthunter wrote:

I almost forgot!

It also uses tricycle landing gear. And I fully condone a Crimson Skies Version!
I'd ask for a "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" version but I understand that would end up looking like generic USAAF colors.

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 25th, 2011, 5:18 pm
klagldsf wrote:
nighthunter wrote:

I almost forgot!

I'd ask for a "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" version but I understand that would end up looking like generic USAAF colors.
yea I am working on the Manta fighter :) so that would be great

ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 25th, 2011, 7:07 pm
[ img ]

nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 25th, 2011, 9:13 pm
Nice work on the Manta Ray, Alvama

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: October 26th, 2011, 6:56 am
Um..... :? I'm not sure how this one will fly; or even be able to land, with no forward view :cry:

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 10 of 15  [ 145 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 18 9 10 11 1215 »

Jump to: