Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 11th, 2012, 5:18 pm
Golly, I knew this already, but as I said not going to update till ace has "called back"!

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 11th, 2012, 6:13 pm
No props. Ive seen , a quite good new version of LW-08 floating around in MSN( I think Ace knows what I mean), that should be the basis model for the style the these radars should be drawn to give both best accuracy as well as best SB impact.

[Profile] [Quote]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 13th, 2012, 4:55 pm
The best drawing on shipbucket (for me that is) especially when i served on 3 of the class, sadly we sold them to the Bulgarian navy. If you want i have the coat of arms of the 910,911,912. The mascot of the ships where 910=dragon, 911=marsupilami,912=donald duck and the 913= the pink panther. Looking forward to see the other designs bravo zulu

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 13th, 2012, 5:37 pm
schepper911 wrote:
The best drawing on shipbucket (for me that is) especially when i served on 3 of the class, sadly we sold them to the Bulgarian navy. If you want i have the coat of arms of the 910,911,912. The mascot of the ships where 910=dragon, 911=marsupilami,912=donald duck and the 913= the pink panther. Looking forward to see the other designs bravo zulu
@Schepper, the CoA's for these will be much appreciated in the "Coat of Arms for navy vessels" (http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1095)so we can get some badges for the Belgian Navy represented :D

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 13th, 2012, 5:42 pm
I very much like too. I do have the Westdiep's, but your are probably far superior to that one! As for the mascots, that's an interesting story, and, though not bring a Bulgarian, and no offense intended to that great and ancient people - I agree that it was a pity they were sold...

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 13th, 2012, 7:15 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
I very much like too. I do have the Westdiep's, but your are probably far superior to that one! As for the mascots, that's an interesting story, and, though not bring a Bulgarian, and no offense intended to that great and ancient people - I agree that it was a pity they were sold...
No Pity, as it was a pity to the Bulgarians they got them for much money, old scrap it is. They have major problems with them :roll:

[Quote]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 13th, 2012, 7:32 pm
We gave the Bulgarian navy 2 ships in theyr best condition,for an bargain, we paid the midlife update for them. We should have kept them insteas of buyin the m frigates.

[ img ] here is the coat of arms of the BNS Westdiep [ img ] and the one for the BNS Wielingen

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 17th, 2012, 6:47 am
Thanks to the eminent advice given by a former crew member of both Wielingen (F910) and Westdiep (F911), I've been able to substantially edit my earlier posted drawing of the Westdiep. Schepper911, I hope I have read your pm:s carefully enough and understood your advice how to bring it to as correct as is possible at SB.
ace, you're gonna have a minor fit, I know that, bt I decided to go ahead and redraw the DA-05 myself. Scalewise etc it's correct. I've spent considerable time getting it right as much as SB permits it. Also, I looked carefully at pictures to se what you may hve meant by a new foot for the WM25 'egg', but I cannot see that I need to edit the existing one.

Anyway, Schepper911: This is for you! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 17th, 2012, 2:28 pm
Bezobrazov an very very big thank you, she is a damn sexy lady,an marvelous drawing, i'll be looking forward to the other ships, the coat of arms is also excellent, like i said before it brings some fond memorys of past time aboard her, and i started to search for other ship from other navy that x-polled on, so far i found the HMS London also from bezobrazov if i am not mistaken, thanks again for bringing er back

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: E-71 Class FrigatesPosted: February 17th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Yes, I did all 16 Type22s, either entirely or as with the Batch 3, reworking an existing drawing.
And it's my pleasure. I might do the Wielingen as built.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: