Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5166 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 16th, 2010, 8:44 am
may I ask, what scale is this? I'd like to contribute a few guns but I have to scale them right ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 16th, 2010, 11:32 am
It's 20px/in since the template is in Imperial units

so about 8px/cm

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 16th, 2010, 11:58 am
mind you guys that I will be drawing the rest of the finnish guns so don't even attemt to try it ;)
Expecially the M62 assault rifle (family) as its the weapon I were trained to use during my service time...

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 16th, 2010, 12:01 pm
I am working on the Ithaka M37 shotgun, hope to finish it soon. after that I will start on the DSR-1 and FAMAS.... please don't do those 3

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 16th, 2010, 3:03 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
mind you guys that I will be drawing the rest of the finnish guns so don't even attemt to try it ;)
Expecially the M62 assault rifle (family) as its the weapon I were trained to use during my service time...
Golly, I have dibs on the rest of the Mosin Nagant Family, that includes the M24/P-series as well as captured M91s and M91/30s. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 16th, 2010, 3:12 pm
you can do the 3 liners.
just leave it there :mrgreen:

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 16th, 2010, 11:32 pm
I have the original SMLE and the Springfield M1903 in the works.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 17th, 2010, 1:53 am
Awesome, Colo! Can't wait to see them. Also would have figured you would have done an Enfield M1917.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 17th, 2010, 12:50 pm
Working on an NS-ified VG 1-5, followed by a real VG 1-5 right now

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: October 17th, 2010, 8:33 pm
Real VG 1-5 can be posted here, the other stays out!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5166 »

Jump to: