Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 9  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 69 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 10:46 am
also, comparing weights, you could take an deck load of about.... 2 SUV's at max. not an infantry fighting vehicle and certainly no main battle tanks. why?
the oto melara gun weights 7.5 tonnes, let's estimate an maximum of 15 with ammo, and let's say 20 tonnes of pressure on the deck due to shocks when firing...... an main battle tank weights close to 50 tons. congratiulations. you just made an submarine, with an deck load of more then the total displacement of the normal skjold.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 12:51 pm
hey, i get it. you guys don't think it can work. we are also DONE with the boat. DONE.
i still think it can work. it can work. so we are finished with the boat.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 1:00 pm
Attachment:
AAPv2.png
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60193345@N ... otostream/
this is the original^
have fun with it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 1:23 pm
foxnews4u wrote:
hey, i get it. you guys don't think it can work. we are also DONE with the boat. DONE.
i still think it can work. it can work. so we are finished with the boat.
No, you don't get it. We don't think it can't work, we know it. The hull you're using is completely incapable of doing what you want itto do.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 1:23 pm
W...W...What is this ship? A Carrier with no island has been proven hard to maintain in the twenties. LCAC is transported in a 'compartment' under the main deck of LHD/LSD since Day one IIRC. I am also not sure about the bow design and 'A-10N'?

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 1:31 pm
It won't work. Unless your LCACs are of the magically flying sort then they won't be able to get on and off the elevator.
And how would you steer this monstrosity?

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 1:46 pm
foxnews4u wrote:
don't bother telling me it can't work.
What do you intend to do next? Create more of this ... "designs" from shipwrights nightmares and tell us to "have fun with it" ?

For me this is classic trolling.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 5:56 pm
no troll. i just don't get why you can't look at the boat and move on. if it doesn't work, oh well. it is a picture. my idea, my boat, argument invalid. this is my thread. i have obeyed all your rules. all i am saying.
anything can be done. deal with it.
i won't stop posting these "nightmares" because i like them. that is all i need.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 7:04 pm
I think what they are attempting to convey, is that you come across as a Tosser; which is ok, if that is your thing :|

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 24th, 2012, 8:25 pm
i'm sure you meant that in the best way possible? if so, that is the best thing i've heard all day on here.
i really thought that this site was more for the designs. not the contempt of people. lol

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 9  [ 85 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 69 »

Jump to: