Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 6 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 854 »
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 11th, 2012, 12:14 am
Nice, DP!

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 11th, 2012, 10:50 pm
Update to the P-46 fighters:

[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 18th, 2012, 6:18 am
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 18th, 2012, 9:53 am
Very nice!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 18th, 2012, 10:00 am
Love the Ta183's. A very unique and interesting design.

[ img ]

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 18th, 2012, 10:01 am
Beaut :) And shall we be seeing more of these 'what if' German types?

[Profile]
ProkhorVLG
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 2nd, 2012, 11:24 am
Hi! I'm new to this group, and I'm from Flickr. However I've been doing FD for a while. (Non of these are real.)

And, most of them aren't in the template :( Do you guys want me to fix that? All my newer stuff will go by template.

[ img ]
TVLG 'Sidewinder' Talon VTOL Gunship by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

(Based off of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62579862@N ... otostream/)

[ img ]
DP-392T Heavy Whispercraft by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

[ img ]
CAV-70 APC by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

[ img ]
"Yanvarh" Assault Robot by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

[ img ]
RUSIS-34 "Zamalchi" AA Tank by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

[ img ]
VOZ-2 Heavy Transport Helicopter by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

[ img ]
RAN-3 Walker by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

[ img ]
RUSIS-20 Medium Tank by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

[ img ]
Type 39 Hikōoni Fighter Plane/Dive Bomber by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

[ img ]
Strelka-2 Light Helicopter Gunship by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

Credits are in the descriptions for the pics on the Flickr page, do you want me to post it here?

[Profile]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 2:05 am
Very good drawings.
'Zamalchi AA Tank' hahaha you choose to call your tank 'Shut Up'? that kinda wierd...

[Profile]
ProkhorVLG
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 4th, 2012, 1:41 pm
Thanks, and yeah, I decided to call it shut up for some reason :P

[ img ]
Москва Medium MBT by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

The evolution of the Москва MBT through the decades.

A unique tank design taken from the Middle East in the 1950s. Its designs were improved on, and the original was deployed in the UT in the beginning of the 60s. Every few years, every Москва in the UT military would get upgraded, after design flaws were ruled out and designs got improved. In the year 2000 the Москва got a replacement for the aging GASTRO-18 missile system called the "Grad". 2 pods on either side of the tank was filled with many smaller guided missiles. In 2015 the armor was equipped with an anti projectile system, which had a small laser built into sides of the tank. When a projectile was fired at the tank a computer would rule the object out and blast it with a laser. Sometimes the projectile was destroyed, sometimes not. Also, the Grad pods were expanded and the guiding was improved, with different ways of aiming the missiles (human guided, infrared). In 2030 a railgun was put onto the tank. It was much more efficient than the regular gun installed on previous upgrades. It was more powerful, accurate, and had greater firing speed. In 2040 the Москва got a final upgrade, hover. The Москва was very fast and agile with the new upgrade. After that, it served for a few hundred years with barely any change. Even after the fall of the UT, it was used by other nations, and produced by them. The design was extremely efficient, so efficient that it was put onto other planets...

[ img ]
Петербург APC/IFV by ProkhorVLG (Pork Guy) - SA, on Flickr

The evolution of the Петербург APC/IFV through the decades.

The Петербург was based on the Moskva MBT. It was deployed in the UT in 1960 along with the Moskva. It would get similar upgrades as the Moskva, since they were both based on the same chassis. In 2000 it got new guided missile pods on both sides of the tank, as the old one was aging. In 2015 the armor was equipped with an anti projectile system, which had a small laser built into sides of the tank. When a projectile was fired at the tank a computer would rule the object out and blast it with a laser. Sometimes the projectile was destroyed, sometimes not. The missile pods were improved and more accurate. In 2030 the main gun was upgraded to a railgun, which had a faster RPM, accurate and deadly. In 2040, the final upgrade: hover. Hovering allowed it to be much faster and agile. It stayed this way for a few hundred years, with minor change. It was put to widespread use, along with the Moskva... and it was so good and adaptable, it was even sent to work on other planets...

The End.

Pretty much Merkava's and Namer's transformed into Russian vehicles.

[Profile]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 4th, 2012, 9:15 pm
Both of those look like 1990 at the earliest. 1960 would be !gavin and !patton

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 6 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 854 »

Jump to: