Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 28 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page « 126 27 28 29 3050 »
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 25th, 2012, 2:38 pm
WhyMe wrote:
I don't remember it being announced but we have very well organized archive for FD drawings on the main site now. Thank you, klagldsf!
F-14D
Thanks for finding that!
Demon Lord Razgriz wrote:
I'm working on the F-35s ATM. Hope to have them done this weekend.
I look forward to seeing them, I've tried before but can never seem to get them to look right and with a good level of detail.

British Aerospace (BAe) 146-200 / Avro RJ85:

[ img ]

[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 25th, 2012, 3:07 pm
Good job! very nice Avro RJ85!

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 3:48 am
WhyMe wrote:
I don't remember it being announced but we have very well organized archive for FD drawings on the main site now. Thank you, klagldsf!
F-14D
Yeah, unfortunately there seem to be a few problems.

Namely that the "supercedents" are not supposed to be their own folder but were supposed to replace inaccurate or obsolete drawings already uploaded.

And speaking of which it seems that the old files have been completely overwritten too.

I apologize for having caused that, I should've kept that in mind when I organized those.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 8:11 am
I uploaded them recently (few weeks pass, since there has been some technicall issues). Par with the assumption i got From you that you had given me full uploadable folders.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 1:23 pm
[ img ]

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 1:35 pm
Kukuruznik! :D

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 1:58 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
I uploaded them recently (few weeks pass, since there has been some technicall issues). Par with the assumption i got From you that you had given me full uploadable folders.
Yeah, I thought you meant "stuff with content approved for upload" not "ready to dump straight into the web files." Sorry about that :P

[Profile]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 4:05 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
AntonovAn-2.png
Nicely done! Mind if use your drawing to make An-2V, the floatplane variant?

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 4:24 pm
Quote:
Yeah, I thought you meant "stuff with content approved for upload" not "ready to dump straight into the web files." Sorry about that
herby derby
Quote:
Nicely done! Mind if use your drawing to make An-2V, the floatplane variant?
not at all, knock yourself down with it ;) Since there is so millions of possible variants and paint-schemes of the plane, I choose to drawn it just "blank" and let everyone do their favorite versions themselves.

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 5:05 pm
Very nice Gollevainen, except for the landing gear: You've made only incomplete left side (it had 3 struts, not 2).

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Antonov- ... b2d9ae0e43

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 28 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 126 27 28 29 3050 »

Jump to: