Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 29 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page « 127 28 29 30 3150 »
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
AntonovAn-2.png
Oh Yes :D There is one of these 'tractors' on an airfield I go past. They have to be one of the very last working biplanes still in service.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 5:37 pm
And they will still working when we will all be dead. :D

[Profile]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 5:50 pm
The Colt is the perfect combination of low operating cost, ease of maintenance, reliability under the harshest conditions, and excellent short field performance. The aircraft is just too useful to disappear any time soon and will most likely carry on in some way, shape, or form until long after everyone hear is dead.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 5:51 pm
They make updated version, An-3 with turbo, not to many where build.

[Profile]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 6:18 pm
Hard to improve on a good design.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 6:44 pm
eswube wrote:
Very nice Gollevainen, except for the landing gear: You've made only incomplete left side (it had 3 struts, not 2).

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Antonov- ... b2d9ae0e43
No, actually Ive just forgot to color the actuall landing gear supporter :oops:
Quote:
Oh Yes There is one of these 'tractors' on an airfield I go past.
they are quite iconic to entire eastern european feel. I still remember vividly when I was about 11 years old and our family were on caravan-vacation on hungary and we passed a grassy field with several of these "annies" on the field together with rather venerable example of Mi-6 helicopter.

[Profile]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 7:38 pm
darthpanda wrote:
Good job! very nice Avro RJ85!
Thanks!
Gollevainen wrote:
AntonovAn-2.png
Great drawing Gollevainen!

de Havilland Canada DHC-6-300 'Twin Otter':

[ img ]

[Profile]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 9:43 pm
US Coast Guard HC-144A used for SAR and maritime patrol, based on the Airbus Military (ex EADS-CASA) CN-235:

[ img ]

Anyone is welcome to remove the USCG markings and apply their own.

[Profile]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 26th, 2012, 9:50 pm
I've been buzzed by one of those. Apparently if you put enough soot in the water it'll look remarkably like an oil spill. (We were cleaning the exhaust boiler)

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: April 27th, 2012, 12:42 am
Thiel wrote:
I've been buzzed by one of those. Apparently if you put enough soot in the water it'll look remarkably like an oil spill.
God help you dude.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 29 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 127 28 29 30 3150 »

Jump to: