Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 17 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page « 115 16 17 18 1954 »
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 30th, 2012, 4:16 pm
There may well be others soon depending on what I want to do. If there was an F-15E about I'd get on working that into the Atlantian FA-15s. I may also do a couple of the other aircraft I've come up with like the Wodan and maybe the Prion but nothing is really certain.

[Profile]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 2nd, 2012, 5:18 pm
Some examples of the EC-135 in my Balearic Islands AU:

[ img ]

Can I also please ask where I should start a thread to post my AU drawings so that they are all together and write bit of a background, but I have only been doing FD scale drawings, so should I post in the AU Designs subforum (which seems to have a mixture of SB & FD scales) or in FD Scale Vehicles? Thanks.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 2nd, 2012, 5:37 pm
AU subforum, who knows maybe some day you will do some ships.

[Profile]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 2nd, 2012, 5:50 pm
What's that meant to imply?

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 2nd, 2012, 5:51 pm
Rhade wrote:
I am coming soon :roll:

TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 2nd, 2012, 8:30 pm
Rhade wrote:
Rhade, be kind. He is doing fine FD scale work, and while that is not the original focus of the community, I do not like it when people make comments about those who don't draw SB, but do add to the community in their own way.

Indiajuliet, keep up the good work.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 2nd, 2012, 9:14 pm
Oh, no no no ... this is misunderstanding. He ask about AU subforum where is mix of SB and FD, I mean that he can post it there even if he drawn only in FD. That part with ship was encouragement to trying make some in future.

Damn ... now I need to buy him a beer to fix that. :D

[Profile]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 2nd, 2012, 11:58 pm
TimothyC wrote:
Rhade wrote:
Rhade, be kind. He is doing fine FD scale work, and while that is not the original focus of the community, I do not like it when people make comments about those who don't draw SB, but do add to the community in their own way.

Indiajuliet, keep up the good work.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my work :D
Rhade wrote:
Oh, no no no ... this is misunderstanding. He ask about AU subforum where is mix of SB and FD, I mean that he can post it there even if he drawn only in FD. That part with ship was encouragement to trying make some in future.

No problem, I understand what you meant to say. I have now opened my AU thread in the AU subforum, and I am currently working on the Archer Class Patrol Boat in FD scale so you should be seeing a boat drawing soon ;)

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 3rd, 2012, 3:17 am
Rhade wrote:

Ah. Well I'm sorry then. In English your comment could have been intended as being very sarcastic.

[Profile]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: May 3rd, 2012, 5:12 pm
Twin Otter in service with both the Royal Navy and US Navy:

[ img ]

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 17 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 115 16 17 18 1954 »

Jump to: