Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 42 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page « 140 41 42 43 4450 »
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 15th, 2012, 6:33 pm
Caddaric, you do need to adjust your aircraft to be zeroed in. Also, PB is Australian.

On another note, the Grumman F-11F-1F Super Tiger, unmarked as I can only find Black and Whites, but there can be a RL Swiss Version, as they tested them with the Mirage III as well as several other aircraft.

[ img ]

And it's little brother the F-11A Tiger (aka F11F-1)

[ img ]

[Profile]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 15th, 2012, 10:11 pm
Marvelous work, here is an website about the neptune,lots of colours schemes from different operators enjoy
http://p2vneptune.com/c00.shtml

[Profile]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 16th, 2012, 3:48 pm
Is there a P-5 Marlin?Also I would like to see a Mirage IV.I have blueprints for several other AU Mirages if someone interested.

P.S The Grumman Tiger is wonderful.Something little known for the Super Tiger is that when the aircraft was shown in Luftwaffe,a problem in afterburner did not let the Super Tiger to reach 2 mach.This was one of the reasons Luftwaffe withdrawned any interest on the aircraft.Besides,it had to compete with the Starfighter-which was the fastest aircraft of the era in some figures.

[Profile]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 16th, 2012, 4:21 pm
odysseus1980 wrote:
Is there a P-5 Marlin?
Not yet. I wish I could say it was on my list and I was working on it but I just don't have enough time. Nevertheless I will draw it some day unless someone gets to it first.

[Profile]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 16th, 2012, 9:01 pm
I played with some cat tonight:
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 16th, 2012, 9:19 pm
odysseus1980 wrote:
Is there a P-5 Marlin?Also I would like to see a Mirage IV.I have blueprints for several other AU Mirages if someone interested.

P.S The Grumman Tiger is wonderful.Something little known for the Super Tiger is that when the aircraft was shown in Luftwaffe,a problem in afterburner did not let the Super Tiger to reach 2 mach.This was one of the reasons Luftwaffe withdrawned any interest on the aircraft.Besides,it had to compete with the Starfighter-which was the fastest aircraft of the era in some figures.
Also Lockheed was bribing government officials to buy the F-104 over any other fighter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_scandal

[Profile]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 16th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Super Tiger!
excellant
too bad no one bought it (bribery indeed nighthunter)

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 16th, 2012, 9:53 pm
It outperformed the Mirage III but the Swiss wanted something slightly cheaper to operate

[Profile]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 17th, 2012, 1:24 am
Caddaric79 wrote:
I played with some cat tonight:
snip
I found some info on the Japanese F6F:
http://www.pacificwrecks.com/aircraft/f ... tured.html
Also:
[ img ]

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile]
Novice
Post subject: Re: FD scale Aircrafts - Post all your flying objects herePosted: May 17th, 2012, 6:05 am
excellent drawings.
As regards with Raxar picture about the Japanese Hellcats, the picture above is of the P-40 and not the Hellcat. Just compare the aircraft in sain picture to the airraft shown in the link http://www.pacificwrecks.com/aircraft/f ... tured.html

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 42 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 140 41 42 43 4450 »

Jump to: