Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 8 of 15  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page « 16 7 8 9 1015 »
swin_lad
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: June 9th, 2012, 10:58 am
They do have a very good modular capability if left like that :)

@ashwellkennedy

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: June 9th, 2012, 6:50 pm
Really like the new weapons designs and ships.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: June 19th, 2012, 11:09 am
Current project. A friend who has an AU in the same universe as mine and I were talking about his frigates and how to lay them out and what not. Seeing as he's less accomplished at pixel bashing I said I'd take a stab at coming up with something for him. The following is what I have thus far. It's an shameless mix of design ideas from the A200, FREMMs, Type 26 and Horizons. Before anyone asks what that hideous thing is between the props it is meant to represent to the best of my drawing ability one of the new RR submerged waterjets, I'm not totally happy with how it is but it's the best I could do. Other than the as yet unfinished maskers and other very WIP things from a basic design point of view does anyone see anything glaringly obvious to fix before I continue?

[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4167/sffg.png[img] <Depreciated>

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: July 11th, 2012, 5:22 pm
[ img ]

I haven't worked on this for a few weeks now but until that hiatus started it had been slowly coming along. Still plenty more to do on it but I figure I should at least show some progress of my drawings rather than just letting them gather dust on my hard drive...

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: July 11th, 2012, 8:18 pm
those are some huge decoy launchers, how did you want to reload those?
also, why not swap the ECM and the 20mm?
other then that, an quite good (but a tad heavy) looking ship for it's systems.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: October 10th, 2012, 11:01 am
I figure I'd at least try to finish this off to some extent. Not had much desire to draw recently for various reasons.

[ img ]

Various bits from my AUs including 35mm Gatlings, a twin 127mm mount and AVLS2... Can't find my crib sheet for specifications either...

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: October 10th, 2012, 2:09 pm
Super cavitating torpedo?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: October 10th, 2012, 4:05 pm
gordo8000 wrote:
Why not ?

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Blackbuck's Designs (Non Atlantia AU)Posted: October 10th, 2012, 4:19 pm
gordo8000 wrote:
Correct
Rhade wrote:
gordo8000 wrote:
Why not ?
Doubly correct. ;) The ASW ones are fitted into a sabot to permit firing through the larger diameter tubes.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Something nasty...Posted: October 31st, 2012, 6:36 pm
More about me working out sizes and things for vessels than a serious attempt at anything.

[ img ]

Obviously there are more than three decks, they're there more as a rough guide for me more than anything else. More to come pending feedback thus far...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 8 of 15  [ 149 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 16 7 8 9 1015 »

Jump to: