Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
Colosseum
Post subject: How to Upload Properly with Photobucket - by ALVAMAPosted: July 27th, 2010, 3:09 pm
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: How to Upload Properly with Photobucket - by ALVAMAPosted: November 8th, 2015, 10:32 am
Here is a little update to how to use Photobucket these days. (I wont bother with the actuall uploading process, since i presume everyone knows how to click upload button and then select files from where ever one holds them)

but this time its about how you post it in the forums:

First of all you need to realise that at some point Photobucket messed up their normal img tagged links that works in the forum. instead they offer a thumbnail monstroisity which hampers the uploading process from the forum to the mainsite considerably, since I have to travel all way down to your photobucket accounts and get working links from there, otherwise I cant download your pics from your posts.

So:
[ img ]
Pick the direct link and copy it addres

then:
[ img ]
Use the image tags from our own forum and paste link between those tags.

Thank you wery much for co-operation :)

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: How to Upload Properly with Photobucket - by ALVAMAPosted: March 31st, 2016, 7:12 pm
Hello all,

If I may pollute this thread with questions (mods, feel free to remove the post afterwards if necessary), I just wanted to ask if anyone has a way to edit the filenames in Photobucket?
I wanted to follow the naming rules for final uploads, but Photobucket always appends an image code to the end of the name, like changing pka_pr.03160_raptor_RC1.1.png to pka_pr.03160_raptor_RC1.1_zpsz49gn05a.png.
Neither upload method (drag-n-drop or explorer selection) gives me an option to do this, but I have seen other posters getting it right.
Thanks in advance for any assistance on this topic!

[Profile] [Quote]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: How to Upload Properly with Photobucket - by ALVAMAPosted: December 24th, 2016, 3:27 am
I've quit using Photobucket now since its recent update no longer allows you to select the "1 megapixel file size" option anymore. In addition Photobucket kept resetting my image picture options on recent uploads even though it was saved on 1 megapixel settings multiple amount of times.

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: How to Upload Properly with Photobucket - by ALVAMAPosted: December 24th, 2016, 4:26 am
Use Imgur.com. Don't give Photobucket any more business - it's a terrible site and imagehost that deserves to fail.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: