Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Mist
Post subject: zaco8955Posted: August 29th, 2012, 7:38 pm
I'm not quite sure if this is the right place for this but i would like to lodge a complaint against this individual.
http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac14 ... 1QQtppZZ36
Whoever he may be on this board.

He has taken my Fictional Sealion Tilt Rotor without credit and from all appearences tried to make it look as if it where his. The fact that it has never been posted on any of the Shipbucket forums makes this all the more damning.
[ img ]
I can only guess that to obtain it he trawled through Photobucket looking for images to use without permision.
Further evidence of this is provided by the fact that a crude NH90 based helicopter from one of my early attempts at 10:1 scale drawing is also present on his ROTOR sheet

I apologise if this issue has come up before.

[Profile]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: August 29th, 2012, 8:12 pm
I'm almost positive the zaco is banned from this forum though this was before I was a
Member so I could be wrong

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: August 29th, 2012, 8:47 pm
Yeah, Zaco was banned from here a while ago for multiple things (improper crediting was one if them, if I recall correctly). Sorry about what happened. :|

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

Last edited by Raxar on August 29th, 2012, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: August 29th, 2012, 8:49 pm
Aye lad, banhammer crush his account some time ago.

[Profile]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: August 29th, 2012, 9:47 pm
I just took a look at his Photobucket album and I think almost all the good stuff there was made other sb members and not himself.

BTW I wonder who made the C-119 there. It is better than my version.

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: August 29th, 2012, 10:27 pm
Rhade wrote:
Yea, though my AK74 bullets search for him still!

Demon Lord Razgriz
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: August 29th, 2012, 11:24 pm
I noticed this guy's account the other day, he's got stuff I've never released to the public...

Atlas V
Delta II/III
Project Constellation
Soyuz series

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: September 24th, 2012, 6:13 pm
It's easy to be someone who is more part of the site

Demon Lord Razgriz wants to file a complaint in public....... ok! I'm taking the defense of ZACO8955, because it begins to me ennerver seriously......

already, why do this criticism now, while zaco has never released this sketch edited on the SB site ???? :shock:

I would add that in addition, this drawing including Demon wants to file a complaint, this drawing was never broadcast on shipbucket, therefore, the laws of shipbucket remain on shipbucket... ok?!

the laws of the forum must not exceed the forum itself, and if you look a little more closely the other account, I think that it would be time to stop harassing the so!

and I add again;

How many members of shipbucket took the works of other members without asking permission?but that latter them is not the same kinds of remarks, they have even of the encourragements...
..........the encouragement... more than not be standards set by the rules of forum, rules, some of which are more eager to inform to zaco, while other members have more flexibility on the part of elites

should we stop this stupid warand besides,
.....Zaco makes more no drawings on shipbucket,.. .but you know very well...
so why continue to wage war against "Zaco" while it is no longer on shipbucket?

because these works on photobucket disturb everyone !!!!! :cry: :roll: :| :evil:

If it was the Colosseum that had copied the design of Demon Lord Razgriz,... you think that Demon Lord Razgriz complained against him?... ;) :?: :?: :?:

But it is clear that you take zaco for a fool and spend it for a bastard in front of everyone!

you insult zaco to be a crook... It is easy to criticize someone who cannot answer you....

So, why demon not looking-you it not to take contacts directly with ZACO? .....Why denounce it in public?.. .
Mister Demon , you draw because you want to point out... .then that zaco likes to draw everything just... and me too I draw for fun

ZACO does not disrespect to Demon, he would think that it is precisely to honour the work of the artist database

chase down all members of the site Photobucket to avoid this copying, you will lose your time unnecessarily!

I have contabilise a total of 1732 accounts photobucket in July, on which there are has drawings to shipbucket... and if you know how many there are original drawings that have been modified, you can hurt you... eyes za designs also copied and modified by other members, but he does not lose its time to cry ' thief!... instead, if his own designs have changed, he rebuke them in the copying for him... and I think everyone does this... then stop this hypocrisy!

but good... If you want harp you on zaco, this is your problem, because zaco will not be able to answer you on this forum...
you do that criticize his works to make it unpopular, but in fact, you will get the opposite...
you want to make it unpopular ZACO not because it alters your basic drawings, you criticize it because it bothers you
....explain to me why SB members have the right to do what they want, and the other as zaco, cannot... don't you think?
do not say that is not true because this happens all day ......

Exemple :
If it was zaco that would have reproduced the DDG-51 to a Croatian ship in 2030, It is certain that he would earn insult by members who do not like it .......... This is just proof ..... among many other

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

the reputation of the artist never brought more value to his work ........ to meditate

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: September 24th, 2012, 6:26 pm
Demon Lord Razgriz wrote:
I noticed this guy's account the other day, he's got stuff I've never released to the public...
do you have evidence?

you tell lies about someone who cannot answer you

However, me I said SB website that I've been hacked

It's pretty weird to accuse a person who has been hacked... and more you accuse someone who can respond to your attacks

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: zaco8955Posted: September 24th, 2012, 6:38 pm
ALVAMA wrote:
Rhade wrote:
Yea, though my AK74 bullets search for him still!

and you then?

It does not bother you to copy the idea of zaco seabase ?

Yet, there is nobody who criticizes you on the V-22 modified in this drawing of seabase ?

I stop, or you prefer I reveals all your strategists ?

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: